Chapter 21 : Unforgiven

Brad's POV

I was heading towards Riley's room she said she wasn't feeling well and said to her to stay in bed,my boys decided to go to bed and be with there girlfriends and to be honest I wanted to be with mine, As I was heading towards Riley's room I heard talking it sounded like Nate, I didn't mind because he could be the father of Riley's baby so I had to accept that but when I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw..they were cuddling, I felt like my heart was torn out I felt hurt, I looked down and closed the door.

"Brad" I heard Riley shout, I started to head back to my room, I couldn't talk to her right now. I walked in my room and closed the door, I took my shirt of and was about to get in bed until Riley walked in.

"Brad..please listen..nothing happened I swear..Please let me explain" she begged as tears were running down her cheeks.

I shook my head and looked down "Explain what Riley?! that you were cuddling with your ex? Do you know how much that hurts? Last time that happened you cheated on me with him." I said kind of raising my voice.

"Look I'm sorry..but it was only a cuddle..he still my friend..and he could be the father of my baby.." she sighed

"Only a cuddle? then how come his hand was under your shirt? can you explain that?" I asked her looking directly in to her eyes.

"I don't know" she mumbled as she looked down

"Just go Riley.." I sighed as I opened the door, She looked at me with her wet eyes "Brad please..." 

"Just go..."

She walked out, I slammed the door and walked over to my bed, I love Riley to pieces she means everything to me but seeing Nate do that to my girl it hurts..and the worst part is that she is letting him.

Riley's POV

As me and Nate were watching Nemo..and he was well cuddling me with his hand under my shirt...Brad decided to walk in and saw everything but it wasn't what it looked like.

"Brad" I shouted as I jumped of the bed and ran out of the room leaving Nate and ran in to Brad's room. 

"Brad..please listen..nothing happened I swear..Please let me explain" I begged as tears were running down my cheeks.  

Brad shook my head and looked down "Explain what Riley?! that you were cuddling with your ex? Do you know how much that hurts? Last time that happened you cheated on me with him." he said kind of raising my voice.  

"Look I'm sorry..but it was only a cuddle..he still my friend..and he could be the father of my baby.." I sighed

"Only a cuddle? then how come his hand was under your shirt? can you explain that?" he asked me looking directly in to my eyes.

"I don't know" I mumbled as I looked down

"Just go Riley.." he sighed as he opened the door, I looked at me with her wet eyes "Brad please..."

"Just go..."

I looked down and walked out the room I heard the door slam I felt my heart drop as I walked back in to my room Nate was sat on the bed as soon as he saw me he got of the bed and ran to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I am so sorry Ri" he whispered

I felt nothing but anger I pushed him away from me. "I'm tired and I want to sleep" I said blankly

"Do you want me to stay in here with you tonight?" he asked trying to look me in the eyes.

"Nope" I smiled sarcastically