Chapter 37: Nates birthday

Nate's POV

I woke with Riley still sleeping next to me, we had a row last night, she told me that she was pregnant with James's baby and that she wants to keep it which I think is a bad idea. I climbed out of bed and took Holly downstairs to give her, her feed, Just when things between me and Riley were going well she had to drop this bombshell on me but to top it of she actually wants to keep it and today is my birthday and I am in no mood in celebrating.

As I placed Holly in to her bouncer I went in to the kitchen to make her a bottle, I just couldn't get the thought out of my head that Riley would want to keep this baby after what James put her through, I never thought James would do that, neither did I think Brad would.

"Morning" I head Riley say behind me in a sleepy voice, I didn't turn round I couldn't face her and I couldn't talk to her so I carried on making Holly's bottle.

"Nate please talk to me..I don't need this right now..please" she sighed, I turned around quickly I felt anger burn inside me "You don't need this right now? Riley I thought we made a promise nomore secrets no more lies and you go and hide this from me your carrying someone else's baby and you want to keep it you just had Holly not so long a go" I snapped

"Nate it's not fucking easy to get rid of a baby it is hard!" she snapped back I just shook my head and walked past her and going in to the living room were Holly was and picked her up and fed her.

Riley didn't bother following me she just went upstairs probably getting ready, I had no plans for this birthday I was going to go out with Riley but by the sound of it it doesn't look like it.

"Happy birthday bro" Madison shouted as she walked in the living room smiling big, I turned and looked at her and smiled "Thanks sis", Madison came and sat next to me "Nate I know it sucks that Riley is carrying someone else's baby but think about it she is yours and she wants to be with you" she said quietly.

"That's not the point Madison...she kept it from me after we made a promise not to  hide anymore secrets" I sighed "Look how about I take care of Holly while you sort things out with Riley" she smiled

I sighed and passed Holly to Madison and made my way upstairs to see Riley just laying on the bed on her phone talking probably to either Tara,or Taylor or Abby probably. I coughed a little leaning against the door way.

"I have to go I will talk later. okay.bye" Riley said through the phone before ending it, I pulled my self away from the door way and made my way and sat on the bed and looked at Riley and sighed "Look I just think its the best idea to not keep it I know its not nice but Riley you just had Holly you need to let your body get back to normal"

"But it would be different if I was pregnant with your baby..wouldn't it?" she asked, "It would be because I never hurt you like the way he did, plus we are together" I could see Riley getting pissed "Look lets just leave it as that and enjoy the day besides do I get my birthday kiss or what" I smirked

As I moved closer to Riley I pushed my body against hers and tilted my head to one side, As I leaned in my lips smashed on to hers, After a few seconds we both pulled away, "So what do you want to do today?" I asked her as I stood up from the bed and walking to my wardrobe picking out what to wear.

"Well I already made plans I'm going in town with Tara and Madison" Riley said quietly I turned around and looked at her "Are you serious? Riley its my birthday and I want to spend the day with you and our little girl" I pouted "I know but your welcome to come along with us" 

"Riley as much as I love you I am not going girl shopping with you" I laughed "Fine don't come then". After about an hour Riley went out with Madison and Tara and I was stuck inside her looking after Holly. I was gutted that Riley didn't want to spend the day with me, but hopefully we get to spend time together tonight and watch a film.