Chapter 13: Fall outs

Tara's POV

I was so relived and happy to be back were I belong, I just got out of the shower, me and Levi are talking again, come to think of it I did believe him when he thought I was back in LA because my parents are very patronizing like that, they can make people believe everything, I heard shouting and yelling coming from Nate's room it sounded like Nate and Riley were having a fight, I looked at Levi and he just shrugged I heard the door slam shut, I quickly got changed and headed outside to see Nate and Riley hugging they always made up very quickly which was soo cute. I walked up to them both as Nate and Riley pulled away Nate gave me a smile before walking away.

"I was wondering do you want to go and grab a starbucks with me and Taylor?" I asked her, she looked at me and a smile grew on Riley's face she loved cotton candy frappes.

"Yeah!! lets go and find Taylor" she shouted as she grabbed my hand and dragging me to Taylor's and Drew's room Riley never knocks she just walks in and to my surprise Drew was just on his phone as usual and Taylor was just sitting away from him, there is definitely something going on. I walked over to Drew and peered over his shoulder.

"Who you texting?"

"None of your business Tara" he snapped moving away

"There is no need to be like that Drew..your constantly on that thing..you never bother with Taylor" I snapped back

"You know nothing Tara so stay out of it" Drew hissed as he walked past me and headed out the door, I looked over at Taylor and she looked kind of sad.

"Come on lets go to the mall and go to starbucks" Riley Smiled as she took hold of Taylor's hand helping her up.

We all headed to Starbucks I ordered a Caramel Mocha,Taylor ordered a caramel hot chocolate and Riley of course ordered a Cotton Candy Frappe, as soon as we got our drinks we sat down.

"Do you know who Drew has been texting?" I asked Taylor as I took a sip of my Caramel Mocha.

"I don't know..but he has been distant with me lately and it does kind of hurt...but Austin has been there for me.." she sighed

Riley was very quiet during the conversation and it isn't normally like Riley..

"Riley whats up?" I asked her

She snapped out of her day dream and looked at me "Oh nothing just thinking thats all"

"What about?" Taylor questioned

"It's just I miss you guys..I miss home..I know I moved here for a new start but I miss home" she said as she looked down

"Well come back home then?" I smiled

"I can't just up and leave Tara..What about Brad?" she sighed

"Your with Nate..Riley..I'm pretty sure he will want you back home"

"And Madison" Taylor joined in.

As we were all talking we saw Drew walked round the mall holding hands with a girl with brunette hair and she was small..it was Tia..I looked back at Taylor and I saw tear fall down her cheek.

"Come on lets go" I said quickly grabbing Taylor's hand, we decided to head back to the hotel we walked in to Austins room were the boys were acting crazy bashing pillows at each other, Austin stopped and looked over at us and saw Taylor was in a state, he stopped what he was doing and rushed over to Taylor and pulled her in to a hug.

Taylor's POV

I couldn't believe it..I saw the guy I loved no wait thought I loved with one of my bestfriends they were holding hands in the mall it makes perfect sense he has been texting Tia they have been getting close again, my heart sank but luckily I had my bestfriends Tara and Riley, we all headed back to the hotel we went in Austin's room to see Nate,Levi and Austin having a pillow fight, I still had tears streaming down my face, Austin stopped what he was doing and came over and gave me a tight hug.