Chapter 43- Lies and betrayal

Tara's POV

"I wonder why Riley was in such a hurry" I asked Abby as I was looking through some clothes in the store we was in "I don't know but she seemed a bit weird" Abby answered me back, as I was about to reply back to Abby, a teenage girl with long brown hair with big blue eyes approached me "your Levi Jones girlfriend aren't you?" She asked

I smiled friendly "yeah of course I am, how are you?" "I'm fine thanks but did you know Levi is cheating on you?" Wow I thought to myself this fan is a tad rude I thought she was going to be this lovely fan and ask for a photo or maybe an autograph but nope she comes out with this, I just didn't know what to say," I'm sorry I need to go" I smiled at this girl before joining back to Abby.

"What was all that about"? Abby asked I looked at her confused "I don't know she said that Levi has been cheating on me"

"Don't listen to her she is probably just jealous of you and Levi being together" Taylor smiled at me "yeah" I said faking a smile but I just had a feeling in my stomach that she was right... Levi has been acting odd lately.

"Maybe we should go back to the boys where ever they are" Tia laughed just then Abby got a message on her phone "there at Nandos getting food and they want us to join them" Abby said as read the text.

We all was at Nandos Riley,Brad, and Levi wasn't here I just hope Levi wasn't doing anything with Riley I know I shouldn't be thinking about that but I just had a guy feeling.  Just as I was about to text Levi he came and sat next me to.

"Hey babe, you alright" Levi asked as he sat next to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Yeah I'm fjndskne" I replied bluntly.

"What would you like to eat" he asked as he passed me a menu, I just shrugged "I don't mind"

"Are you sure your alright?" He asked me again I was getting to the point were he was pissing me of so badly so I stood up and walked to the counter to order a drink.

Levi's pov

I had a feeling I had pissed Tara of I don't know how what I did " does any of you know what I done to Tara? She seems pissed with me"

Abby,Taylor and Tia went quiet I looked at each one of them"one of you three know so what have i done?" I asked

"It's not out place to say Levi... But were gonna say it's not good news" Tia spoke up "why can you just tell me?" I asked

"Fine I'll tell you, this fan came up to us while we was shopping and said you was cheating on Tara" Taylor blurted out.

"I haven't cheated" I said, Tara came back and sat next to me "what that fan said to you isn't true" I whispered to her.

"We're not talking about it here" she  said gritting her teeth as she took a sip of her drink.

"So weres Riley and Brad?" Drew asked "Brad just texted me to say there on there way" Connor said

About 5 minutes later Riley and Brad came and join us finally "were you two been" Nate asked "nowhere it doesn't matter" Riley replied bluntly, you could tell something has gone of as she looked like she been crying.

"Are you okay Ri"? I asked which caused Tara to stiffen up "so is it her you been cheating on me with" Tara snapped at me.

Riley looked confused "what? No Tara I haven't done anything with Riley I'm just asking if she's okay" I sighed.

"Well how come earlier she snuck of?"There just be a reason?" I asked "she wasn't with me" I stated

"I went back home to get a few bits as I it offered a new job and they needed to see me" she said