Chapter 8: UnderCover Premier

Riley's POV

It was only a few hours away from the UnderCover premier I was so excited! Although I had calls from Brad and Tara..they were asking were I was and I couldn't tell them I spent the night with Nate maybe I could tell Tara..because she is my bestfriend.. but I wouldn't tell Brad because he is my boyfriend and if he found out he would flip at me. I decided to invite Tara round to help me get ready before Brad came.

"I can't believe its your premier today Riley you are going to rock it!" she squealed as she pulled me in to a hug.

"Thanks" I smiled as I hugged back. We finally pulled away from the hug and walked back in to my dressing room,I sat at the table as she sat on the couch.

"Riley...I got something to ask you" he asked curiously, I turned to look at her and smiled "Sure what is it?"

"Were you the girl that was in Nate's room last night?" she asked, I quickly turned round so I wasn't facing her. "No..why would it be me?" I said adding a fake laugh

"It was you wasn't because you wasn't at Brads and you wasn't at Tia's.." she said, I could see her reflection in the mirror and she didn't look pleased.

"Okay..it was me.." I started "Riley...how could you? Your meant to be with Brad.. I know I don't really like you being with him but he doesn't deserve to be cheated on" she sighed.

"I know and I feel super bad..but I can't stop these feelings for Nate..I love him..his love is like a drug that I need...he completes me Tara and that night was fucking amazing.." I sighed

"But now you know that Brad will ask you loads of questions right? because you were suppose to be at Tia's..did you use protection?" she asked giving me one of her looks.

"No? We never do" I laughed "Riley it isn't funny..what if you end up pregnant?" she whispered loudly "Tara Ball chill ya ass down..I cant fall pregnant.. I'm on the pill" I smirked

"Since when?" she asked confused "Since I moved here" I smiled. Half an hour soon passed and Brad came knocking on the door and by the sound of the knock he didn't sound happy. 

"Well he sounds happy doesn't he" Tara said sarcastically, I just rolled my eyes and opened the door to see Brad in a state and he smelt of alcohol "Have you been drinking?" I asked as I held the door open.

"Why do you care?" he spat "Brad there is no need to speak to her like that she was only asking you a question" Tara stood up I looked at her and signaled her to sit down, As Brad came in he sat down he didn't say anything just sat in silence...it was pretty much awkward because Tara knew what happened and well Brad didn't.  I started to get ready I wore a short black dress that came just above my knees and I wore like  pinky color heels, I decided to have my hair in natural waves and I kept my make up to a minimum and Brad just wore a suit, he looked damn hot but all I could picture in my mind was Nate.

"Well I best get going"Tara smiled as she stood up and walked over to me giving me a hug "Good luck Ri" she whispered as she pulled away I just smiled. After a bout 5 minutes me and Brad headed out to the car were it took us to the red carpet I held my hand out and he just backed away..did he knew something was going on? The crowd was amazing everybody cheered I stood and took some photos and signed a few autographs..I must say it was the best feeling I looked in the crowd and saw my friends cheering me which were Levi,Tara,Taylor,Drew,Lily,Austin and Nate, when I looked at Nate he smiled and I smiled back seeing him here supporting me made me happy.

After the Premier

After the premier me and Brad headed back to mine I said he could stay over but the conversation between us was still dry and still awkward I walked in and saw a note from Hunter it read: