Chapter 35: Runaway

Riley's POV

"Right I'm just nipping out I will be back soon babe" James said as he kissed my head

"Okay" I smiled

As James left I ran in to mine and his room were Holly Rose was sleeping in her moses basket, I grabbed a bag and started to pack all of mine and Holly's clothes I was through with him trying to control me, As I finished packing all of mine and Holly's clothes  I ran Taylor.

Phone call between Taylor

T: Ri....I'm outside your house...are you ready?

R: Yeah I'm ready I will be out there in two seconds.

I ended the call and flung my bag over my back and picked up Holly I walked over to the front door and headed outside to see Taylor waiting, I put Holly in to the car seat in the back of the car and fastened her in and got in to the front seat of the car.

"Are you sure you want to dot this?" Taylor asked me

I looked out side the window and turned back to Taylor and nodded "I have to do this.."

As she drove me to the airport I started to get texts from James and calls, but I rejected them and didn't even reply to any.

"Riley..your plane is here" Taylor said as she stood up and passed me Holly

"Thanks..Taylor I owe you for this " I smiled as I gave her a hug.

As I was boarding the plane with Holly I pulled my phone out to see James calling me I sighed and decided to answer it.

Phone call between James.

J: Babe were are you?

R: Getting away from you...you can't keep treating me like this so I am leaving.

J: You can't leave me Riley...were are you going/

R: Back to were I belong.

With that I ended the call, As Holly was sleeping all I could think about what Nate said..and I felt so guilty we both waited for so long to be parents and now we have our little baby I took that away from him for James and  now Nate hates me and I don't blame him, I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts and went to Nate's name and I dialled it.

Phone call between Nate

N: What do you want Riley?

R: I rang to tell you that I am sorry and I didn't mean for this to happen and I am so sorry and I'm coming back to LA

N: Your coming back? Why?

R: Because...I want you to be apart of Holly's life and I want you to be apart of mine...

N: Thanks Ri...um were you going to stay?

R: Well I'm on the plane now...and I was wondering if I could stay with you?

N: Of course you can I will come and meet you at the airport.

R: Thanks.

A few hours later I arrived back in LA, As I got of the airplane I saw Nate waiting a smile grew on my face I finally felt like I'm back at home, I walked up to Nate with Holly.

"Thanks for meeting me here" I smiled as I looked at him

"It's no problem it's good to have you finally back here" he smiled

As we got lost in to each others eyes, the moment got interrupted by Holly crying.

"Aweee whats wrong with daddy's little girl" Nate cooed as he bent over looking at Holly.

"She wants her feed" I giggled

Half on hour later we arrived at Nate's, as soon as I walked in I was attacked with a hug by Madison.

"Your actually here..with Holly!!"she squealed

"You can give her her feed if you want" I smiled

Madison took Holly out of the pram and went in the living room "I would love too"

As I walked in the kitchen to make Holly's bottle I felt Nate wrap his arms around me from behind "It's so good to have you back Ri"

"I know and it feels so good to be back" I giggled as I made Holly's bottle

I pulled away from Nate's grip and walked in the living room "Here's the bottle" I smiled 

As Madison took the bottle and started to feed Holly the room fell silent, I felt Nate grab my hand "Can we talk?" 

I looked at him and nodded, we walked out in the back garden and sat down on the bench 

"What is it you want to talk about?" I asked as I looked at him

"I want to ask if you wanted to do something tonight?" he asked

"Well I would but I was thinking of if you wanted to do something tonight just me and you?" he smiled

"Well I would but I'm actually staying with Madison for the night and I was asking you if you would look after Holly?" I said looking down

"Oh yeah..yeah sure " He smiled

"Thankyou" I smiled while attacking him with a hug "We will spend tommorow night together I promise"

"Good" he smiled

A few hours later I was in Madisons room we were watching this scary movie it was literally scary so I went on my phone and started texting Nate.

Text message to Nate 

Hows my baby girl doing? xx

Text message from Nate:

She is doing fine don't worry anyway what you girls watching xx

Text message to Nate:

This scary film thats why Im texting you xx

Text message from Nate:

 Awee does someone need me protecting them?

Text message to Nate:

I do :( xx

Text message from Nate:

Then come over for one then xx

I put my phone down and looked at Madison "I'm just going to the toilet" I smiled as I got of the bed and headed to Nate's room I knocked on the door and walked in to see Nate laying on the bed.

"Come here" he smiled

As I walked over to the bed and layed next to him and layed my head on to his chest.

"I really don't feel like going back in there to watch that film I whined"

"Then don't sleep in here" Nate whispered as he looked down at me.

I looked up and smiled "I have to get back..I will see you tomorrow morning" 

I got of the bed and headed back to Madison's room when I got a text of Tara.

Message from Tara

Can I come and stay with you at Nate's? xx

i know this chapter is short its meant to be as the nxt few chapters will be big and will have lots of drama and dont forget to follow the parody accounts  :)  xx