[6] We're Not Dating

"We're here live with Kid Danger and Glitch who have just defeated Doctor Minyak once again

"We're here live with Kid Danger and Glitch who have just defeated Doctor Minyak once again. Do you two want to tell us a little about that?" The reporter shoved her microphone at them.

"Yeah well it was Docter Minyak so it wasn't really hard," Henry said. "We just kicked some stuff around and took him to jail. Well, Captain Man is taking him to jail right now."

"All in a day's work," Ariana said with a self-satisfied smirk.

Henry gave her a fist bump. "Pound it."

"Kaboom," Ariana said obnoxiously.

The reporter smiled at the superhero's antics.

"Well, we have to go. Crime stops for nothing," Henry said.

He seized Ariana's hand and dragged her off.

"Dude! Why are we running?" Ariana demanded.

"I have a math test tomorrow and I want to sleep at least a little," Henry said.

"I'll teleport you home so you can get to bed quicker," Ariana offered.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Ariana grabbed Henry's hand and they disappeared in a flash of green. Henry's room appeared in place of the trees from Swellview Park.

Ariana swayed a little.

"Hey, you okay?" Henry asked her.

"I just need a minute."

Henry helped her to the couch. She took a couple of deep breaths and felt better. But she was so tired.

"It's getting easier to teleport with another person but it's still hard," Ariana admitted.

"You don't look too good," Henry said.

"Dude!" Ariana said. "What have I told you about telling girls they don't look good."

"You know that's not what I mean! I was just wondering if you were alright."

"I'm just tired. So, so tired."

Her eyelids were heavy.

"Why don't you just crash here?" Henry suggested.

"Okay," Ariana said softly.

Then she was asleep.

***

"Wake up, Ariana," Henry hovered over Ariana.

She groaned and pushed his face away. "Shush," she murmured.

"We have to go to school."

"Ugghhh," Ariana groaned.

She sat up and looked around. That was when she realized she was in Henry's bed.