[23] Space Invaders

Ariana opened the door and walked into the Hart house

Ariana opened the door and walked into the Hart house. Henry was running down the stairs wearing a Fred Lobster shirt.

"Hey, has it been on yet?" Henry asked.

"No yet," Piper said. "It should be coming on any minute!"

"Hey, guys," Ariana said.

"Hey, Ari," Henry said.

"Okay, tweeners! Food's ready!" Mr. Hart said. "Hope your mouths are!"

Everyone went over to the table to get food. Piper blew a whistle loudly.

"Back on the couch," she yelled.

"Aw, c'mon Piper, I just put out all this nice food," Mr. Hart said.

"Look," Piper said. "The guy at the TV station just texted me and said my commercial's gonna be on
in just a few minutes."

"We know, but we're also hungry-," Henry started.

Piper blew her whistle loudly and Henry's soda bottle shattered.

"Good point," Henry said.

Ariana and Henry sat down on the couch next to Piper.

Henry tapped Piper's shoulder and pointed to his shirt. "Shirt."

She looked at him unamused.

"Shirttttt," Henry waved the shirt design.

"What's wrong with you?" Piper said.

"What? This is my Fred Lobster shirt. Cause you're in a Fred Lobster commercial. So I got this shirt. In honor of your commercial. For Fred Lobster. Now I regret it. But Ariana likes my shirt, don't you Ariana?" Henry turned to her.

"It's great, Hen," Ariana patted his shoulder.

He grinned. "See Piper-,"

"Piper! It's your commercial!" One of Piper's friends said.

"AHHHHHHHHHH, MY COMMERCIAL'S ON!!!" Piper threw her hands into the air smacking Henry's face.

"Oww," Henry groaned holding a hand to his face.

"You okay?" Ariana asked pulling Henry's hand away to examine his face. 

"Shut up, my commercial's on!" Piper said.

The commercial started playing, then a news report cut it off.

"We interrupt this broadcast for breaking news."

"What the butt?" Piper shrieked.

"We've just received a report that some unknown person has found his or her way into NASA'S new international space station," Trent Overunder was saying. "Apparently, the mysterious intruder has taken over the station and is holding the astronauts hostage. And we should point out that one of those astronauts, Jim Dickle, lives right here in Swellview."