08 - Maxi

"Naty?" I called out as I stepped into our house. "Are you home?"

Phew, not here yet. I ran upstairs to our bedroom. I opened the drawer of my nightstand and got the little box out. I opened it and looked at the ring.

I smiled.

"Maxi! I'm home!" I heard Naty yell from downstairs. I quickly put the box in my front pocket.

I jogged down the stairs. Naty was standing in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around her from behind. I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck. "Hey there."

Naty giggled. "Hi." She kissed my forehead. "What did you do all day?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Just some rehearsals." I told her. Naty nodded. "I was wondering, would you want to go to the movies tonight? With me?"

Naty turned around. "Like a date?" She asked. I nodded. "Yes, of course. When do we leave?"

"How about we go for dinner first at seven and then go to the movies at eight thirty."

Naty giggled. "You already planned this all, haven't you?" She kissed me quickly when I nodded. "I love you."

I smiled against her lips. "I love you more." I said to her. Naty shook her head. "I do."

"You don't love me more than I love you. Not possible." She said as she kissed me again.

I smiled as I deepend the kiss.

-

"You go find our seats. I really need to pee." Naty chuckled but nodded. She kissed my cheek.

"Hurry up, though. I don't like being alone." I nodded and she went into the theatre.

I walked towards the place I would meet up with the boys. I frowned when I saw them standing there with all the girls. "What are they doing here?" I wondered out loud.

"Yeah. That's what I'm wondering too." Camila said as she looked at Broduey. I sighed.

"You'll see." Broduey said. "Now, you girls go sit in theatre room 4 and make sure Naty doesn't see you."

The girls sighed and went to the theatre. "Guys!" I groaned. "You wouldn't tell them!"

"We didn't. We just took them here. They have no clue." Federico said. "Besides, they're Naty's best friends."

I sighed. "Yeah, okay. Is everything set up?" I asked Diego.

He nodded. "Yes. A home video will be shown about you two and then the guys will come out to sing. You'll take Naty to the stage, sing for her and then get down on your knee."

I nodded. "I'm going in." I walked back to the theatre. The girls were sitting two rows behind us.

I sat down next to Naty. "Hey, what took you so long?"

"There was a long row at the toilets." I lied. Naty nodded. She put her head on my shoulder.

The previews started and I anxiously waited for our home video. It was a video of when we moved into our house.

I sat up straight as I saw our home video begin. Naty frowned. "That's not a movie preview." She whispered to me. I nodded.

My heart was beating like crazy. I heard Naty gasp from beside me when our house came in view with Naty standing near the door. "Maxi."

"Where are we, Naty?" I asked her in the video. She looked at the camera with a big smile on her face. She jiggled the keys in front of the camera.

"Our new house."

As the video was about to end I took her hand.

The guys came out and León started singing, "it's gotta by you." I heard people in the room gasp. We started singing a medley of One Direction songs.

Naty had a few tears streaming down her face. I walked to her and wiped them away.

"That's what makes you beautiful." We ended the song and the boys all walked to the girls. I looked over and saw them looking at us with smiles on their faces.

"Naty," she looked me into the eyes, "I love you more than words can say. I want to see our kids grow up with you. I want to grow old with you." I got down on one knee. Naty put her hands before her mouth. "Natalia Vidal," I got the box out, "will you marry me?"

Naty nodded as tears streamed down her face. "Yes!" I smiled and put the ring on her finger. She pulled me up and hugged me.

The people in audience cheered. I kissed Naty. Our friends ran towards us. "Uh, enjoy your movie." I told the other people in the room as we left.

-

I walked into my and Naty's bedroom. She was looking at the ring with a smile on her face. "Do you like it?" She looked up.

"I love it." I got in bed next to her. "And I love you." She gave me another big kiss and then cuddled up to me.

"I love you, too."

The ring in the media and also the medley the boys will sing.