11 - Violetta

"Vilu, wake up." León whispered in my ear. I shook my head and pressed my head in my pillow. "Come on. You promised."

"I don't want you to leave." I mumbled. León kissed my temple. I flashbacked to a few days ago, when León asked me to meet him at our place.

With a smile on my face I walked over to León. From behind him, I kissed his cheek. His head turned to me.

"Hey." He simply said. I greeted him as well and sat down.

"Any special reason you asked me to meet you here?" I curiously asked. León flung one of his arms around my shoulder. I frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Our manager called." I nodded, telling him to continue. "He scheduled some studio time for us." I smiled brightly at him.

"That's amazing!" I realized he wasn't looking happy about it.

"In Europe."

Turns out they had to leave two days after León told me. And they would be gone for nearly six months.

Reluctantly, I got out of bed. León's bed, I might add.

"Violetta, are you done? The guys are outside!" León called out nearly thirty minutes later. I checked my pockets to see if I had my phone and keys.

I walked towards the front door and met up with León. "Yeah, I'm ready." With one hand he grabbed my hand and with the other his suitcase.

-

León and the guys came back to us from checking their luggage in. León walked straight over to me and pulled me in a hug.

"I'll call you everyday, I promise." He whispered. A few tears fell from my eyes. He rubbed my back.

"Please don't make promises you won't be able to keep." I said. León sighed. "You and I both know how busy you will be."

We stayed in our current position for ten more minutes. "I'm going to say goodbye to the other guys." León nodded. He let go of me.

With my arms crossed I walked over to the guys. I gave each of them a hug. "I'll miss you all. It was good to see you again."

Broduey pulled us all in a group hug. The girls came back from saying goodbye to León. León also joined us.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and cuddled up to him.

"All passengers for flight AL23 to Madrid, the plane is now boarding." I heard a lady say through the intercom.

The boys all sighed and gave everyone one last hug. León pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Andrés pulled him away from me. "We have to go León." León pressed his lips to mine again. "Let's go."

I waved at León as Andrés pulled him away. Diego and Fran appeared on my side. Diego wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I put my head against his arm and let a few tears escape as Fran rubbed my arm.

-

That evening I walked around my apartment in one of León's many soccer jerseys and a pair of shorts.

I picked my phone up from the coffee table and fell down on the couch. I unlocked the phone and saw I recieved a text.

I miss you already x

With a sad smile I looked at the text. My fingers quickly began to type away.

I miss you too! How much longer before you guys land? x

I clicked send and got comfortable on the couch. I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting away.

-

I woke up by the sound of a buzzing noise. I looked to my side and saw it wasn't my phone.

I jumped up and walked towards the kitchen. I pressed a button on the intercom. "Yes?"

"Hey! It's Cami, Naty, Ludmila, Diego and Fran!" I heard Francesca say. I smiled brightly.

"Come on up!" I said as I buzzed them in. Not much later the doorbell of my apartment rang.

I darted for the door and pulled it open. "Come on in!" I let my friends in.

"What a lovely house!" Naty commented. I thanked her. Diego was the last to walk in. I closed the door behind him.

"We came for an early house warming party." Camila said. "We brought loads of snacks!" She got a lot of food out of her bag.

"You're the best!" I gave them all a hug. "Make yourself comfortable on the couch. I'll go get some bowls."

I heard someone follow me. I turned around and saw Camila. "I'll help you." I nodded.

Together we filled the bowls. "Did the guys land already?" I asked Camila. She looked up at me then over at the clock.

"Uh, a few more hours, I believe. The flight takes about twelve hours. And they left at ten this morning."

I nodded. Camila hugged me tightly. "They'll be back before we even realised they left."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

-

I threw a piece of popcorn at Diego's head. His eyes were focused on his phone. Him and I were the only two still up.

The evening was filled with singing, laughing, taking many trips down memory lane and loads of food.

I threw another piece of popcorn at Diego's head. "Psst, Diego!"

His head turned to me. "Finally." I said. "If you'd like, you can put Fran down in my bed. I know sleeping on the couch isn't good for her."

"Yeah. Good idea. Want me to bring back some pillows and blankets?" I nodded. I watched as Diego picked Fran up.

"Pillows and blankets are in the cabinet next to my room!" I whisper-shouted. I saw Diego put his thumb up to me.

Diego came back with loads of pillows and blankets. He dumped them all on the place he previously sat.

He picked up a few pillows and walked over to Naty and Camila who fell asleep on the carpet. I walked over to them as well and draped a blanket over each of them.

I also put a pillow underneath Ludmila's head and gave her a blanket. I sat back in my previous seat and pulled a blanket over myself. Diego also sat back down.

I looked over at him. "You can sleep in my bed." He shook his head. I rolled my eyes. "I know you want to."

Diego smiled. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Goodnight."

I smiled at Diego. "Goodnight." He began walking to my bedroom, "Diego!" He turned around. "No funny business in my bed."

He quietly chuckled. "Sure, whatever you say, mom." I chuckled and got comfortable on the couch.

I love my friends.

I'm so sorry that it took me ages to update! I could barely find any time to write x