Chapter 1: Spider-Man: Hobgoblin Rises Prologue

Hi everyone, my name is Y/N L/N and I'm here to tell you a bit about me.

For the most part my life has been pretty normal until three months ago. I was working in my lab and a random portal opened. The portal sent through a case and the case came with a message.

The message was from a man named Miguel O'Hara, he's the Spider-Man of the future and he told me how I was suppose to become the original Spider-Man six years before. He wants to set my destiny right and gave me a choice to become Spider-Man, I chose to do and let the spider he sent bite me. The case also had a suit for me to wear, apparently it was a suit I was gonna create at some point as Spider-Man.

Anyway, I've been doing this hero gig for three months now while running L/N Consolidated and being a father. I've also met the Avengers and went on a mission with them. They're a cool group and hace accepted me as part of the team, even though I'm not an official Avenger.

So my son, Marky was born a week before I got my powers and I named him after my father Markus, he passed away when twelve. His mother was my ex, Tory. We broke up and two weeks later she told me she was pregnant as before we broke up we spent one last night together.

There were complications during child birth and she died, but Marky survived. It's been hard without her, but I'm doing what she asked me to do, I'm taking care of our son.

I've had some help from my mother though, she knows about me being Spider-Man and helps me take care of Marky. Actually, both she and my best friend, Harry know I'm Spider-Man and Harry helps me while I'm out as Spider-Man.

Well, that's all. I've told a bit about who I am.

Goodbye for now, guys.