Chapter 28: Avengers Infinity War Prologue

Hi there, guys. It's Y/N L/N and I'm back to bring you up to speed on things.

It's been eleven months since I stopped Tombstone and took down his main operation. After that Harry, Natasha and I spent a few weeks taking down his smaller operations. And they're now gone, his main lackies are in Rikers along with Tombstone.

Since then things have been quiet in terms of big bads. I've mainly been dealing with smaller threats like robber's. Though admittedly alot of those guy's have been trying to fill the power vacuum left by Tombstone, but we managed to stop them before they could get any traction.

When not in New York I've been working with the Avengers and the Fantastic Four on other missions. I went with the Fantastic Four in a mission to space for two weeks and we became a new team known as the Future Foundation and I got a white suit to go along with their new white suits.

Though while on Earth I was going on missions with the Avengers are the world and back in the suit Natasha made for me.

Anyway, things as Y/N L/N are going well. Natasha and I are still together, she's actually now living with me and Marky. It's nice to have her here and it seems that Marky is seeing Nat as his mother as he's called her mama a few times, though he did say dada as his first word.

Well, that's all for now. You're caught up on things.

Goodbye, everyone.