Chapter 13: The Final Fight

Third person perspective

Hobgoblin flies Spider-Man over to an abandoned mansion across the river.

He throws Y/N through the wall before flying away.

Y/N falls and almost falls on sharp metal, but manages to catch himself with a web line.

The Spider smashes through a window and slides across the ground, hitting a wall.

Y/N: Ow....

Just then a pumpkin bomb is dropped in and hits the ground.

It comes up and explodes, hitting Spider-Man and tears through his suit.

(A/N: Just imagine it's Y/N in the FFH suit

(A/N: Just imagine it's Y/N in the FFH suit. Same with other gifs used in this chapter.)

Y/N: Ahhh!!!!

The blast sends Y/N flying back through another wall and he hits a post.

After that Hobgoblin comes in on his glider and jumps off it.

The helmet lenses retract.

Hobgoblin: Misery, misery, misery... that's what you've chosen.

He steps forward as Y/N gets to his feet.

Hobgoblin: I offered you friendship and you spat in my face

Kingsley throws punches, Y/N manages to block one but gets hit in the stomach.

Y/N quickly ducks and Goblin hits the beam behind him.

Hobgoblin quickly knee's him in the face.

After that he hits Spidey with an a right hook, then hits him with an uppercut.

This sends Spider-Man up and he hits the ground.

As he gets up, Hobgoblin frontflips in and hits him with a few more punches.

Y/N falls to his knees as Hobgoblin comes back at him.

Spidey tries to web zip up, but Hobgoblin jumps up and slams him back down.