Chapter 38: Avengers Endgame Prologue

Hey, guys. It's Y/N L/N and I'm back just to bring you up to speed on things.

It's been three years since half the universe was snapped out of existence by Thanos, on Earth people are referring to the snap as the Blip. The Blip has caused chaos all over the universe, though things have died down as people have got used to this new normal.

When we got back to Earth Nat and I went home with Marky just to be alone for some time. After taking some time, we went back to doing our hero work. Natasha and I moved into the Avengers Compound with Marky to lead the remaining Avengers both on Earth and in space. Steve asked us to take over as he wanted to take a step back and help people who lost loved ones to the Blip.

Marky is growing everyday and is now three years old. He's understanding more about what's going on around him. He doesn't know I'm Spider-Man though, all Marky knows is the same as the public. He knows that his daddy works closely with Spider-Man and the Avengers, and fell in love with his mama a.k.a the Black Widow.

Marky still doesn't know that Natasha isn't his real mother as I can't really tell a three year old the woman who he sees as his mother isn't the woman who gave birth to him.

Anyway, when not at work and working as an Avenger I'm out in the city as Spider-Man. Things have been quieter in the city as members of my rogue's gallery got snapped away too. I've mainly had to deal with low-level robber's etc.

Well, that's all for now. You're caught up.

Goodbye for now, everyone.