family

it's the first year at hogwarts and mother and father want me to be in slytherin,actually wait i have to be in slytherin.They think i'm just like them and want to be in slytherin because i believe in all things they do and because i'm a pure blood:i obviously believe in pure blood supremacy. i must do everything possible to make my parents pleased and proud,i would kill for them.

My mum is insisting this year i speak to draco malfoy but i don't know why,we grew up together not really.My parents would make us spend the summer with the malfoys but me and draco have never as much said more than a "hi" or "how are you" .I don't know why mother insists on me speaking to him now when i haven't my whole life maybe it's so next summer we actually speak and get along or something.

As i'm going through my checklist for all the things i need to pack,i'm about to tick books as my scar starts burning with an itchy sensation.The scar is just under my collarbone but it's not anything like that potter my mum talks about it's just a normal scar,i quickly scratch it trying to make the burning go away when i hear my mother shout "y/n we have to go!" "yeah,yeah i'm coming" i quickly brush my hair and check my checklist to make sure i have everything then my mother shouts my name again "alright,i'm coming merlins beard!".i walk down the stairs and drop my trunk at the stairs and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth,my mother appears behind me and says"look at you,your all grown up now" i turn and give her my sweetest smile and say "thank you mother" she smiles back and says "you will be pleased to know the malfoys will be joining us while taking you to the train station" " you have got to be joking" i scoff.