returned

it's time to go back to Hogwarts and the malfoys left last night they are still coming with us which is still annoying but i was glad to wake up and see malfoy was gone.

we all get in the car and there's music playing,we arrive i hug my mum and dad goodbye and get on the train,i find the carriage with pansy,daphne and Astoria,they jump up and hug me and i put my luggage above the seats.we talk about boys,quidditch,spells,rumours and then pansy says "did you find out what Draco wanted to tell you?" "yeah, it wasn't even important it was something to do with the chambers of secrets and he just told me he wanted me to open it so he could see the big monster i just said look in the mirror" they all laugh

we arrive at Hogwarts and sit in our common room til dinner,then Malfoy comes in i roll my eyes and stand up and walk past him and stick my leg out so he falls flat on his face everyone in the common room laughs and he shouts "my father will hear about this!" "yeah yeah we've heard it all before" i walk up to my dorm and the girls follow.

"that was so funny y/n" daphne says still giggling,i chuckle a bit and say "he deserved it".i quickly brush my hair and walk to the great hall for dinner, i finish dinner then go into the girls bathroom and see moaning myrtle "hi myrtle" "hello y/n,what are you doing here?" "i'm bored i guess,has anyone came in here with any gossip?" "oh yes" she replies and tells me all the gossip, i sit there for a good couple of hours before having to leave, i say goodbye and promised i would visit soon before setting off to find harry.