𓇢𓆸

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

WARNING

This novel contains language and expressions that some readers may find offensive, including strong and vulgar words. These elements are integral to the authenticity and tone of the story, reflecting the raw emotions and realities depicted within.

Reader discretion is advised.

NOTE

This is a light romance novel, which is the exact opposite of my other story, "Disguised Paradise."

I've read that there are two types of stories: realism and escapism. My previous story leans more toward realism because it portrays reality and addresses societal issues, relationships, and personal growth in a realistic and relatable manner. The tone and struggles are also more mature and dark.

Meanwhile, with this book, I hope to take my readers to a place that provides an escape from their daily life. I want my readers to feel the excitement of new beginnings, the thrill of unexpected connections, and the satisfaction of a happily ever after, even if only for a fleeting moment.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic and mechanical methods without prior permission of the author.

CHARACTERS AND THEIR AESTHETICS
(don't scroll further kung mas prefer niyo ng sarili niyong imagination
just go to the next part)

I do not own any of the photos used. All images are used for illustrative purposes only. Credits to the rightful owner.

 Credits to the rightful owner