Author's Note

Hi everyone! Before I begin, I'd like to list a few things:

1. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. The story and concept is based on my imagination. I've read various retellings and interpretations of the stories, and so I will combine some of them with my imagination. Please keep in mind this is my take on a character's life.

2. I'm not going to undermine, or accept comments undermining other characters. Each character holds their own special place in the Mahabharat. If your question is why I chose to write about Devi Subhadra specifically, it is because I've found myself drawn to her character. I feel like I identify with her in some way or another. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I don't value Devi Draupadi, or I wish to disregard her. She is also a central part of my book. She is definitely at the forefront of femininity in itself, I admire her as one of the most powerful queens portrayed in the epic. Hence, I WILL NOT be bringing up ideas of comparison between two characters that are admirable in their OWN right. They did not discriminate between each other, so why should we?

3. I don't mind silent readers. If you can, however, please leave a vote or a comment. It would help motivate me.

4. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is accepted. Please be polite when expressing your criticism and/or feelings regarding this book.

6. This will be a timeline based story. The events will happen in order. If there is any event I miss out, and you would like me to add, please leave a message. I'll do my best to add it in.

Okay, list complete. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Lots of love, A.