Chapter 18

Katie

I take a long deep breath as I walk slowly back into the darkened lounge. The flicker of the tv is the only light casting it's glow across Adam's face. He is facing the screen but his tired eyes look zoned out and unfocused. I don't blame him. Sam took forever finding me some pyjamas for my 'sleepover'. She insisted on the cute pink cotton ones. Short shorts and a button up short sleeved shirt. I didn't have the heart to put up a protest. She was so excited and to be honest I liked that she seemed to accept me being here.

Adam shifts on the couch and slowly raises his eyes to meet mine as I continue slowly walking towards him. It's been a long night of wanting, touching and tasting. His gorgeous piercing eyes rake slowly from my face all the way down my body to my bare legs and back up again. His smile touches his whole face and he leans forward to shift the coffee table back to allow me to easily walk to him and stand in between his legs. His giant paws softly touch my calves causing an eruption of goosebumps up my legs.

"I'm ready for my sleepover," I whisper.

He gently tugs my legs towards him so I lift one leg, then the other and straddling his lap, I slowly slide myself right up close so we are chest to chest. I can feel his hard on pressing into me as his paws slip up and under my little pyjama pants. His breathing is deep as his chest rises and falls brushing up against my hardening nipples.

"Holy fuck," he says with a deep but strained voice.

Yep, no panties. Bold move for me, but the reaction from Adam gave me all the confidence I needed. Our eyes are locked on each other, pupils darkened and full of lust and desperate want. I can't wait a second longer and push my lips onto his. It's the filthiest, dirtiest fucking kiss I have ever experienced. Tongues and teeth and moans and gasping breaths. It makes me want to do obscene, indecent things to this towering giant of a man who is grunting and grinding himself into me like it's the last thing he'll ever do.

"I... want... you," he pants out.

"So... fucking... bad," he manages to get out the words whilst still tongue wrestling my mouth. Talented.

He gently manoeuvres me around so now I'm laying on my back on the couch as he hovers over me. He's just so massive and I feel so small in his hands. But the way he looks at me with those piercing eyes makes me feel so incredibly wanted. That he won't take more from me than what I'm willing to give. He brings his big hands to the buttons on my top, glances at me to get my okay for him to keep going. I smile and give him a small nod. That's all he needs as he makes quick work undoing all the buttons, one at a time. And just like that, he takes a big deep breath and looks like he's about to unwrap a fucking present. With agonisingly slow movement's he moves my top aside to reveal my naked breasts.

"Jesus Christ," he whispers.
Captivated.
Mesmerised.

He's looking at me like I'm a fucking snack. He doesn't have to wait as I reach and snake my hands around his neck and pull him down. He takes my nipple into his mouth and licks and sucks and nips like a man possessed. Fuck it feels too good. I'm groaning and writhing underneath him as he moves to my other nipple to give the same amount of attention. Jesus, his mouth on me is making me unbearably wet, so much that I could just about come right now. His hands are running up and down the side of my ribs, grasping every inch of me, touching me wherever he can possibly reach. Tracing my tattoo from my thigh, up and over my shorts, along my ribs, squeezing my breast and then drifting his fingers lazily down my arm. My nails are tugging and scratching his hair and he groans the sexiest sound I've ever heard. I'm silently hiding a grin that I am bringing this man to the point of losing control and it's fucking glorious. I gasp as his hands grip my little pyjama shorts and tugs them down over my thighs, my legs and chucks them over his shoulder to somewhere on the lounge room floor. His lips and wandering tongue travels down, down, down, until it's me that's about to lose control.