Chapter 28

Adam

The dishes need to be cleaned, food put away, candles blown out, tables wiped down and lights turned off.

I'm totally stalling.

I know she's upstairs waiting for me, but with all of the teasing throughout the night, I want her desperate, frustrated and perhaps a little pissed. Seems utterly stupid of me to bait her angry side, but alas, here we are.

I take my time before slowly making my way upstairs to the bedroom. Just as I reach the top step my eyes land on her. All of the lights are off and the only soft glow is from a single candle on my bedside table. The flickering effect dances across her perfectly inked skin as she stands absolutely still and silent, gazing out of the window. She looks lost in her thoughts, a thousand miles away, but she seems content and she looks... ethereal. Naked in her heels. Her hair still up. Her necklace occasionally catching the firelight and sparkling.

I slowly and silently walk toward her and she glances around at me and smiles. God damn it's a sight that I'll never forget, nor take for granted. I move behind her and guide her toward one of the two tub chairs by the windows, sliding one of her hands down one armrest and the other hand down the other, leaving her slightly bent over. The additional height with her heels still on, was an excellent idea. Her breathing picks up as my hands drift up and along her arms and rest on her shoulders, my still clothed chest pressing lightly on her naked back.

I pull away just a little, and reach into my pocket, bringing out the remains of my tie, now torn in half. I bring one section of the tie down to her left hand, looping it around the hole of the armrest and start making a secure knot, tying her to the chair.

"Let me know if you're in any way uncomfortable. I'll stop straight away," I rumble into her ear, smiling as her breathing intensifies a little more.

She nods in agreement, turning her head and looking up at me with darkened eyes and flushed cheeks.

I restrain her other hand to the chair and step back, admiring every single inch of her.

"Fucking beautiful," I tell her with as much honesty as I can, and I can only hope that she believes me. That she is so much more than the anger that sometimes overwhelms her.

"Beautiful... but still a fucking tease. Let's see how you like it... not being able to touch when you... desperately... want to," my words sound strong and convincing, even if the truth is that my resolve to have her restrained is crumbling.

I shuffle my pants down a little, wanting to stay as dressed as possible, whilst she's completely naked, tipping the scales of perceived power in my favour. As I'm pulling my hard cock out she fucking tips those scales spinning around before I can even comprehend it.

"At least let me feel you. No barriers. Just you."

I still my movements in shock. Just when I thought I had control, the upper hand, she fucking shocks me back to the reality that I am completely at her mercy. Even though she's the one tied to a fucking chair. She turns to look at me and then the fucking cheeky shit winks at me and wiggles her bare arse with a tiny giggle thrown in.

"Birth control?" I clarify just to be absolutely clear about what she's saying.

"Yes," is her whispered response.

"Are you sure?" Please, please, please be sure.

"Yes Adam, I am sure as shit, that I want you to fuck me raw," she growls with impatience.

I chuckle quietly at her dirty words and her exasperated tone. I step back slightly and bring my open hand down firmly on her arse, the slapping sound reverberating through the room.

"Impatient girl," I tusk quietly in her ear. She huffs her growing disapproval.

I shuffle up closer behind her and nudge her legs apart with my knee and she does just that. My hands itch to touch her but I take another second to just admire how utterly gorgeous she is. I crouch slightly and start at the back of her thighs, running my hands up slowly across her smooth legs, up and over her arse, higher and higher until I reach her shoulders. I fist her hair, making a complete mess of the pretty styling she had for our dinner, but I don't particularly care at this point. I turn her head towards me, her being half bent over the chair makes it impossible to turn her fully around, but it's enough for us to lock eyes.

"I wanna watch you," I breath the words into her mouth.

I slide my other hand back down her body, over her arse and between her legs... and she is fucking dripping. Everywhere is slick and slippery and I easily slide a finger inside her. Her eyes flutter and she fights to keep them open and on me.

"Fuck... Katie-girl... you're soaked," I groan at her as she clenches her walls and pushes herself against my hand. I add another finger, pumping in and out of her, curling my fingers when I'm deep inside her, then dragging them out to circle her clit. Her legs start to shake and she drops her head down and between rapid breaths, she fucking moans my name. I loosen my grip on her hair and snake my hand under her arm, up between her tits and rest it on her throat. She moans again and it vibrates under my touch. At the same time she pushes her arse back against my hand that is buried inside her, rocking herself harder, breath heaving, legs shaking... then she jolts, shudders and cries out as she hits her peak. Her pussy clenches around my fingers, her come soaking down my hand and onto the cuffs of my shirt, but I couldn't care less. I keep my fingers inside her, moving slowly as she comes down from her orgasm, her body still rocking gently in sync with my touch.

After a few moments, I finally slip my fingers away and in the flickering candlelight her juices shine between her legs and drip slowly down, coating her in a beautiful mess.

My cock is now painfully hard and throbbing so I don't wait another second before sliding myself easily inside her. I press all the way in, caging her with my arms, my chest pressed firmly against her back, my hands run down her arms and eventually grip over her little hands that are still tied to the chair. I keep myself still as her pussy tightens around my cock and seems to suck me inside her even further.

"....Oh... Oh... fuck..." I pant out the words, my brain short circuiting as all the blood in my body seems to gush to my dick.

"You... have to... Adam... please move...," she groans and pleads.

Her words bring some of my brain cells back to functioning order, and I start moving my hips back and forth between the heaven of her warm, wet pussy. She clenches down on me and I swear my eyes hurt, they roll back into my head so damn far.

"Fuck... do that... holy fuck..." the words tumble out of mouth but I have no real idea what I'm saying. All I can do is feel her. Feel how damn perfect she is.

I close my eyes and lean down and my mouth meets the back of her neck, her shoulders, nipping and kissing her. Fuck she tastes divine. I keep my hips rocking in and out of her, the movement pushing her forward, the chair scraping across the floor with the jolting pushes.

"Oh... oh... I'm gonna... oh my fuck... Adam!" Her whole fucking body shudders as she shouts my name and squeezes the god damn life out of me. It triggers such an intense, full body tremor orgasm that I think I may pass out, but I refocus and drive myself into her, wanting to keep this feeling alive for as long as possible.

Eventually we both calm ourselves enough to catch our breath and regain our thoughts. I slowly ease my softened cock out of her apparently magical pussy, both of us letting out a subtle sigh. I firstly tug on the ties and release her hands, spinning her around in my arms and lifting her gently into my chest. She snuggles up against my shirt, her body still occasionally twitching as an aftershock of the intense moments we just shared. I hold her tightly, enjoying my blissed out, fucked out, tiredly gorgeous, content girl in my arms, in my bedroom, in my life.

"You okay?" I ask quietly as I turn us towards the bathroom.

"Mmmm...," is her tired response and I smile and kiss her head.
Perfect.