THE REAL FIGHT

"I...." Kal didn't have an answer to his question.

"Are you going to be a hero or a villain?" The man questioned.

"I'm no hero, I kill people" Kal replied truthfully.

The man nodded "Good! Then you wouldn't regret killing your wife".

"But a villain never kills his love" Kal narrowed his eyes.

The man's lips curved into a smile "Yes! But you kill people to save the world and now you kill your wife too to become a hero...to make a better world".

"Who are you?" Kal questioned taking out his dagger pointing at the man.

The man took a step forward which made the dagger point at his heart "Isn't this the same dagger that you used to kill Haya.... you're living in the past Kal...that past is lost...live in the present".

"You know nothing about my life..." Kal gritted out "You can't get to decide how I live it when you people made sure to play with my fate".

The man nodded "You are right we don't get to decide it.... your actions will decide it but...your decision today will either destroy this whole creation or only one person".

Kal's eyes teared up but not even a single tear rolled down his cheeks "You call yourself Shiva who's everywhere and in everything and yet you ask me of a greater sacrifice instead of just stopping all this".

"This world has rules.... I can't go against them...if I did, this world will face the consequences Kal....." Shiva explained.

Kal took a deep breath and pulled back his dagger "Do me a favour.....next time when you decide to play with my fate....make sure I don't remember my past lives".

Shiva smiled sadly and forwarded his hand with a vile of liquid in a pendant "Wear it.... you are going to need it".

"What will it do? Let me live while I kill your destruction?" Kal questioned wearing it.

"You'll know soon my friend" Shiva replied.

"Can I ask you for a favour?" Kal looked at Shiva.

Shiva nodded making Kal look behind him to see a huge light and smoke coming from a few meters away "Can you not send her to empty?"

Shiva sighed "I can't promise you that...but one thing I can promise you is that she'll be reborn again and meet you".

"No....I was cursed for eternity to lead a single life.... I'll do that..." Kal walked away making Shiva turn around and look at his back.

"Such a cruel destiny you have Kal....but everything has an end" Shiva disappeared into thin air while Kal walked to the smokey area.

He took out his dagger ready to fight whoever he saw but there was nothing except for a round circle with fire and Shivali facing the palace making him frown and walk to her.

"You took off without me and what it got you into......this mess" he gritted out and walked into the fire circle and turned her around to see her face in tears.

He breathed heavily controlling his anger and held her cheek "What happened?"

Her gaze went to the dagger in his hand and she held his wrist lifting it up before taking the dagger from him making him confused but soon he sighed when she hugged him tightly.

He kissed the side of her head hugging her back tightly...he didn't know he'd miss her this much in the last few hours and every thought about her being harmed was like a thousand daggers stabbing him at a time.

He opened his eyes as she turned her head and whispered "This is how I felt when you daggered me" and moved back holding the dagger which had blood on it before stabbing him again in the heart from the front breaking the glass vile pendant hanging around his neck given by Shiva in the process

"Rot in empty" Shivali gritted out walking back as Kal fell on his knees his eyes turning blurry while Shivali stood beside Samael.

"This is for taking my sister away" Samael smirked and looked at Shivali who smiled as Kal fell down gasping for breaths before his eyes closed.