FATHER

Shivali sighed for the nth time looking at  the door before knocking. For a few seconds no one opened the door making her huff in anger and opened the door stepping as a small arrow stuck to the target just beside the door.

"Would it kill you to open the door?" Shivali shut his room door behind her.

"I didn't open the door because I would rather not see your face" Kal threw another arrow which she caught it

"But I want to talk to you" Shivali threw the arrow head away and sat down on the bed.

"About?" Kal took the water bottle and emptied it in one gulp throwing it away in the trash.

"Haya's death" She replied.

"I told you my ancestor killed her" Kal walked to the target and pulled back the arrow heads.

"How can a pure blodded demon die that easily that too in the hands of one man?" She looked at him bored.

"You know what makes a person weak?" Kal asked her.

Shivali frowned "Many things! Depends on a person or situation".

"For Haya it was love" Kal stated.

First Shivali didn't understand what he meant then she put together everything he told about Haya and widened her eyes "That ancestor of yours he betrayed her in the name of love didn't he?"

"He didn't betray her! He followed her in death" Kal corrected her.

"After killing her" Shivali stood up "Which is betrayal".

Kal looked at her intensely "He never had a choice! He was bound to his oath 'To get rid of every daanava' even if it was the woman he loved".

Shivali scoffed "He killed her in the name of a stupid oath! He had a choice to protect her, to change her but he chose the easiest way. It doesn't matter if he had followed her in death because I'm sure Haya wouldn't want such a person who would kill her just because he thought he didn't have a choice".

At her accusation Kal took a step back as if he was punched in the gut with his eyes turning red "Get out".

"That's what you can do ignore and kill" Shivali gritted before walking out banging the door behind her.

Kal walked to the mirror in his room and pressed his palm on it making the mirror scan his finger prints before moving aside reveling a locker. Kal pressed some numbers which unlocked the safe making him open the door and took out a folded sheet.

He opened the sheet revealing a drawing of a beautiful woman in ancient Indian clothes making him caress the drawing whispering "Did we really have a choice?"

The next day Shivali and Kal walked out of the Suryavanshi mansion towards the car when the car blasted making Kal pull her to him shielding her with his body

The next day Shivali and Kal walked out of the Suryavanshi mansion towards the car when the car blasted making Kal pull her to him shielding her with his body. The car fell down breaking down with fire everywhere while Kal pressed his heart switching on his armor which is gold as the daanavas attacked from all sides.

"Go hide behind the pillar" Kal handed her a knife.

She looked at him in defiance "I can fight".

"I know but I don't want you to! Call Vidhaar

"I know but I don't want you to! Call Vidhaar. Go" Kal pushed her towards the stairs as he rolled the knife in his hands making her stand behind the pillar and call Vidhaar.

Kal started slashing the daanavas one by one while the other group of daanavas went towards Shivali who put her mobile in the jeans pocket after calling Vidhaar and explaining to him the situation they were in before she stood in a fighting stance. As one of them reached to hold her he gasped and fell down making her look up to see Kal holding a daanava in head lock while others held him from sides with the chakram returning to him.

He hit everyone but there were just too many and it was hard to fight and protect her at the same time. She kicked the one close to her in the jewels making him fall down while the others caught her arms making her struggle.

They started dragging her as Kal fought everyone who tried stopping him from going to her. The daanava holding her dropped something on the ground which broke and blood formed a circle around them as the other daanava chanted something.

As the spell was in the final line an arrow went through the throats of both the daanavas making them fall down. The arrows kept flying towards the daanavas making Shivali look up and widened her eyes seeing her father who ran towards them with a bow and arrow shooting every daanava.