TURNING BACK TIME

Kal gasped opening his eyes and looked around to see himself in a forest making him confused and sat up. He looked at himself and saw a stab wound on his body with blood marks on his clothes and slowly sighed "He betrayed you Shivali... you're not Haya".

"Bhairava....kill her" Hearing the voice Kal turned around to see a group of people wearing hoods standing in a circle with a man standing in the center.

"She's not a human.... she's a demon"

"She's the woman I love" the one standing in the middle stated.

"You can't love a demon! You know how dangerous she can be" .

Bhairava closed his eyes "You are asking me to give away my life".

"We understand what you are going through Bhairava but you are loyal to our promise...to Rudhiras. Either you kill her or we are going to put her through hell" The men disassembled.

Bhairava fell down on his knees as if he has lost everything that was precious in life. Kal put his palm on the tree breathing heavily as Bhairava took out a sword and stabbed himself in the heart which didn't work because his armour turned on stopping him.

"It won't work" Kal stated making Bhairava look to his right.

Bhairava stood up pointing his sword at Kal "Who the hell are you?"

Kal walked towards him standing before him "I am you...you are me... I'm the future you".

"This is magic....a magic which you laid for killing us" Bhairava accused.

"I know you don't believe me! But trust me when I say you already decided to kill Haya.....and you will kill her" Kal pointed at his heart at the stab wound "Here! You will stab her right here....and she will curse you to stay alone for eternity....
But you will find a woman just like Haya a full blooded demon after five thousand years .....".

Bhairava shook his head "No... I would never love another woman.....".

Kal smiled sadly "I never mentioned love and yet....you did".

Bhairava narrowed his eyes "Is she the reason you are here?"

"She stabbed me...." Kal remembered how Shivali's eyes were filled with hatred when she was stabbing him.

"Wait a minute.....so the girl you love is Haya isn't she....." Bhairava said with hope.

"No....she isn't. My wife....her name is Shivali....we use to hate each other so much... but we eventually got together....and married....but Samael....he played with the past memories and now she thinks she's Haya..... that's why she stabbed...." Kal explained.

"Do you really love her that much?" Bhairava asked.

"I don't know.....if it is love but I want her to live not just survive between life and death" Kal answered.

Bhairava took a deep breath putting back his sword "What do you want me to do?"

"Don't kill Haya...if you do you'll destroy everything and Samael wakes up to destroy everything in the future. Stop Samael and I'll hide him away from all this so no one will find him till the end of time" Kal promised.

"Deal!" Bhairava started walking in the opposite direction followed by Kal.

*********************

Samael laughed and hugged Shivali "You did the amazing thing which my sister couldn't do.....".

Shivali narrowed her eyes and jerked as if she was shocked and looked around then at Samael "You killed him....you killed my enemy....".