HORRIBLE PAST

Haya hugged Bhairava sobbing into his chest "I betrayed him".

"You didn't! You save the world from him. So never regret it my nafs" His words made her pull back making him wipe her tears taking her in features.

She smiled lightly "I love you" holding his cheek making him hold her wrist kissing her palm before hugging her tightly to him.

She too hugged him back closing her eyes feeling warmth, love and safe in his arms. Her love, her soulmate only made for her who'll be with her until death parts them.

He breathed her in "My nafs...you know how much I love you right" making her nod and tightened her hold around him "That's why I've to do this! This is the gift you can give me" making her confused but jerked forward into him.

She opened her eyes gasping for breath as he fell down on his knees taking her with him. She pulled back as tears rolled down her cheeks and felt the unbearable pain on her back due to the dagger struck in het heart from behind by the man she loved more than anything including betraying her brother.

With every breath she tried to take the dagger in her heart was piercing inside making her look into his eyes to see nothing but emptiness as she whispered "Why?"

He wiped her tear away "I'm bound to the promise I'm born into and you are stopping me from fulfilling it".

She closed her eyes in pain but not because of the dagger but his betrayal, his empty promises. She shuddered knowing she doesn't have much time left before opening her eyes looking at him with pure hatred "With my death I curse you to be reborn again and again only to live an empty life feeling nothing and dying a horrible death only to be reborn again repeatedly feeling nothing at all just like you felt when you stabbed me in the back"  and gasped for breath turning her head to the coffin her brother was locked in "Forgive me brother!" and closed her eyes before she breathed her last.

 She shuddered knowing she doesn't have much time left before opening her eyes looking at him with pure hatred "With my death I curse you to be reborn again and again only to live an empty life feeling nothing and dying a horrible death only to be...

Shivali gasped and opened her eyes sitting up screaming her lungs out "Ahhhhhhhh.........." as tears rolled down her cheeks at the betrayal that happened.

Samael hugged her patting her back as she cried in heart break "Shh...I understand your pain sister.....but it's not the time to cry....we need to give them back everything they did to us".

Shivali's and Samael's eyes turned red with anger and hatred and mostly hungry for revenge as the sky turned dark and the breeze picked up turning into a storm.

Kal stopped loosing Shivali's scent and punched a tree making the bark crack and suddenly turned around in alert when he heard "Such anger....patience my friend..."

Kal narrowed his eyes looking at an old sadhu "Who are you?"

The man smiled "I am everyone...everything....I am everywhere and nowhere...I have many names...and one of them is your name..".

Kal sighed in frustration "I don't have time for your nonsense...did you see a girl wearing white clothes walking from here?"

"I did see her.....but why should I tell you? What if you harm that pure soul?" The man questioned walking towards the south west side making Kal follow him.

"She's not a pure soul but she's..." Kal trailed off.

"She's....what...." The man questioned.

"My wife....Shivali...She has left me to do an idiotic task which will result in either her dying or this world. So please tell me where she went" Kal looked at the man.

The man thought for a few seconds "Who will you save then? Your wife or this world?"

Kal stopped walking looking at the man walking before him and after a few seconds sensing that he's not following the man too turned around and laughed "What? You do not have an answer? Then why does it matter if I tell you about the whereabouts of your wife? You are going to lose her anyway in the end".