HAYA

Shivali stood in the balcony looking at the pouring rain angry at what that kid is going through or how it impacts that kid if he lives. She scoffed thinking about that kid who's not going to be spared "I shouldn't have born into such cruel society".

 She scoffed thinking about that kid who's not going to be spared "I shouldn't have born into such cruel society"

'Well there's no changing back'

Hearing the whisper she looked around startled but found no one near her "What the fuck? Am I hallucinating now?"

'You aren't'

Now the voice seemed closer making her look to her right to see a crow on the ground making her bend down "Please tell me you are not the one talking".

'I am your highness'

She widened her eyes and closed her eyes trying to clear her head "No...way I'm definitely going mad".

'You are not your highness. I'm here to give you a message'

"Did the Rudhira elders send you or is it that emotionless beast Kal?"

'Neither!' The crow's eyes turned red and a different voice was heard 'Haya...'

Shivali fell on her bottom "No...yo.u...you are in hell. How are you talking to me through this crow?"

'Haya...I know you are confused but I'll explain everything once you come to me'

"I'm not going anywhere. You better stay away from me" Shivali stated.

'Haya..It's okay if you don't want to trust me but never trust a Rudhira. They are just going to betray you and stab you in the back. Be care-' A chakram passed just beside Shivali and chopped off the crow's head making her gasp and move back in horror as the crow struggled before it died.

Shivali looked behind her to see Kal who held the chakram that returned to him "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"I should ask you the same!" Kal held her arm and lifted her up on her feet "What the fuck were you doing?"

"He...he.." Shivali hesitated.

He tightened the grip on her arm and pulled her close "What did it say?"

She winced "Samael spoke through the bird. He wanted me to go to him".

"That's not possible!" Veera looked at her "He can't communicate with people on earth until they have something connected to him".

"Or he's out of that death trap" Dr. Raayala confirmed.

"He will go on a search for the ingredients for the spell that opens paatalam then" Vidhaar stated.

"We need to alert everyone" Veera walked away to the underground secret room with the others.

"You come with me" Kal dragged her towards the elevator.

"Let go you're hurting me" Shivali pushed him away and stood away from him.

Once into the drive Shivali thought back to everything that's going on in her life and sighed for the nth time but she decided to clear her doubts "Do you know anyone named Haya?"

Kal applied the breaks at the red light and looked at her "Where did you hear that name?"

She didn't answer making him angry "You better tell me or I can torture it out of you".

"The first time I touched the sarcophagus I went to hell and there I heard Samael call this name" Shivali told him the half truth.

Kal started driving "Haya was a daanava too! She was a pure blooded demon like Samael. Some said she was an angel made by god himself such was her beauty but no one knew she was a monster hiding in the plain sight. Not even Rudhiras".

"How did she die?" Shivali concluded that she was dead from the way Kal was speaking in the past tense.

"One of the Rudhiras killed her" Kal replied.

"Let me guess the guy is from your family" Shivali looked at Kal.

"Why did he want you to go to him?" Kal asked.

"Ummm.....he always calls Haya not me" She replied.

Kal frowned "So he's calling you Haya?"

Shivali shrugged "I'm not Haya which is why I don't respond back".

He stopped the car in the garage "True! You are not Haya".

She raised her eyebrows as they both got out shutting the doors behind them "You're saying as if you know her".

He looked into her eyes "I do and you can never be Haya" before walking away making her narrow her eyes at his change in tone and the spark that lit up his eyes for a milli second before it vanished as if it never existed.