JOURNEY TO MOTHERLAND

"Stay here" Kal got up holding the knife under his shirt and walked towards the door and opened the door slightly taking out his knife.

"Alright put it away and stop the dramatics already" A man pushed him aside and walked inside the room making him smirk and shut the door behind him.

The man stopped looking at Shivali who didn't understand what was going on "You know each other?"

The man shook his daze off and smiled "Hi! I'm Anthony this idiot's friend".

Shivali raised her eyebrow "He has friends too?"

Kal glared at her before walking away to change while the both of them sat down on the couch "I'm Shivali".

"Hi! I didn't know he'd get married this soon but I'm just glad he found you" Antony smiled.

"Umm...w...e..." Shivali cleared her throat "Thanks".

"So how did you two meet?" Antony asked.

Shivali recalled how he held her throat trying to kill her on their first meet and smiled "We met when there was a fight going on and suddenly some idiot tried attacking me and he saved me".

'More like killed me' She thought but didn't say it out loud.

Antony frowned "Oh! So you guys married because he saved you".

"No! I married him because he doesn't have eyes for other girls and is cold towards them except for me"Shivali shrugged.

"Being cold that is the Kal I know of" Antony nodded "But I never expected him to actually fall in love with a girl".

"Even I didn't" Kal walked out freshly showered and changed before sitting beside Shivali.

"And yet you guys are here on your honeymoon" Antony still didn't believe it but the proof was right here.

"Uh...I'll get changed" Shivali stood up "He just bought me out here saying it's a surprise so I didn't pack much too".

"It's okay! I did the shopping for us sweetheart go and change" Kal looked at her sweetly.

She smiled forcefully and turned around walking in the direction of the washroom with a disgusted face at his sweetness which she doesn't want at all in any lifetime shutting the door behind her.

After showering she walked out in a towel to see the guests have left and Kal looking at the TV "You're good at acting".

"Your clothes are in the closet" Kal ignored her statement while she walked to the closet and raised her eyebrow looking at the clothes.

"How did you know my size?" She asked picking up a bra.

"I am a very good observer" He replied looking at her.

Shivali rolled her eyes taking her outfit "At least you're interested in girls. I thought with that coldness of yours you can't even find a guy for yourself".

After getting dressed she walked out to see Kal ordered food and sat down to have dinner immediately on the couch

After getting dressed she walked out to see Kal ordered food and sat down to have dinner immediately on the couch. She served her plate and started stuffing her mouth as if she had been starved for a year making him look up and down at her.

"Don't look like that! I'll get evil eyes" She spoke with her mouthful.

He shook his head taking whatever he want onto the plate and walked to the single couch having his food silently making her roll her eyes and continued stuffing her mouth and stomach with food.

After dinner Shivali walked to the bed and fell on her back making him throw the pillow on her "Ow! What the hell man?"

"Move to that side. We've to share the bed remember we're husband and wife" Saying Kal got onto the bed.

She pursued her lips and laid on the right side of the bed while he laid down on the left side. For a few seconds they remained quiet then she started her questions "Why did you betray your own kind?"

"I didn't betray them! I was doing what we should have done long ago" Kal corrected her.

"But we are not in love like Haya and your ancestor was. At least he had a reason to save her but you don't" She turned on her side facing him.

"He had a reason and yet he didn't save her. But I am making a reason to save you" Kal spoke.

She narrowed her eyes "What is the reason?"

"The reason is that I don't want to be a Rudhira who stands and watch an innocent getting killed and I promised someone" Kal replied.

She frowned "Promised who?"

He turned away from her "We have to wake up early and change our mode of transport. If you are late I'm going to leave you alone".

She didn't understand who it was that he promised or why he was actually helping her but she decided to listen to a few things he says for instance like sleeping because she was tired because of that bloody magic spell and also all the running away so she closed her eyes falling into a trash of night terrors.