17

She was all but gloriously bare for him, then again he'd taken her from her bath before, however he'd averted his eyes on that occasion - even though she had been asleep.

He slowly removed his own clothing, her eyes quickly looking away as she caught sight of the size of him. "Am I really that awful to look at?" Steve now asked in amusement.

"I just...I haven't done this before, I thought I'd give you some privacy at least".

Snorting at this, he took her chin and turned her head to face him once more. "That doesn't exist in this room. Eyes on me at all times". Taking her to the bed, he sat himself back against the headboard and pulled her astride his lap, cock brushing against her. Of course her heart rate was up with both anxiety and excitement, the thumping in his ears was louder than ever.

Damn, he wanted to just take her hard right now, but knew he'd need to take his time with this one. Instead he leant into her ear. "Tell me what you want".

Eva paused and then looked at him. "Drink from me, please something about it just felt right last time..."

"What else?"

"Bite me, do anything to make me forget about everything. I only want to remember this".

Fair enough.

He gently grazed his teeth over her, nipping at her skin in various places until he sunk them into the soft tenderness of her skin above her breast where the marks from before were still visible. He consumed her - feeling his urge settle once more if only it were for a brief amount of time.

He pulled away, bringing his mouth to hers, "touch yourself...have you ever done that before?" She shook her head. "Let me show you". Taking her hand he brought her fingers to her clit, helping her to circle it and causing her to gasp at the pleasure that she now could feel. "See? Watching you touch yourself, it's something that I can't take my eyes from...keep doing that, use two fingers, move them around and experiment to see whether you can make the feeling more intense".

"I...I just..." she was lost in the feeling, doing as he said and adding a second finger to press down onto the sensitive bundle of nerves that throbbed with excitement. Her hips moved on impulse, Steve now sitting back and watching as she moved on his lap, pleasuring herself and making him hard, even if he was already. Her pants filled the room, and her fingers began to move a little quicker.

"That's it, keep going". He urged. "Let's see if you can squirt over those beautiful fingers".

Her hips continued to grind against her fingers that then moved up and down her folds, feeling just how gloriously wet they were. "I...I feel..."

"You're going to come. Just let it happen, let me see you try and squirt - my god sweetheart you're going to look so beautiful when you start to coat those beautiful thighs of yours..."

"Steve..."

"Say it again".

"Steve..." it was a quiet prayer almost. "Help me, touch me as well".

He wasn't about to decline and manoeuvred her slightly so as he could slide two fingers into her tight pussy. Eva hissed at the pain until it subsided after a short while and then jutted in delight, tightening around his fingers as he began to pump them into gently her. "Yes...that feels...I need to".

"Bear down, come over my fingers and yours. Fuck you're so beautiful". He grunted as she began to soak her hand and his with a small scream, the release coating her thighs and leaving them glistening in its wake. Her body shuddered against his, still fucking his fingers until she'd finally slowed, panting - skin slick against his own.

"Let's see if you taste just as sweet as your blood". He pulled his fingers from her and brought them to his lips, dragging them across them so he could taste her. "You are the most delicious being that I have ever tasted. Nothing else compares".

So this was what it was like to gain a man's affections? He'd claimed her, yes, but still she wanted him to do so in the manner like other men did. "Do...erm...do you..." in what way could she even ask him to have her without feeling embarrassed about it?

It seemed that Steve had read her mind, now flipping her underneath him. "There's no rush - got all night after all". The amusement was there both in words and expression. Well, he said that - however right now he could feel the impatience rising more. Fucking her with his fingers would never be enough, it would never be enough for him until he'd possessed her in every way possible.

"I can't wait". She shook her head, legs parting wider to accommodate him. "I need to feel you"

Fuck it.

He began to inch into her slowly, taking his time so she could be stretched wider to take the size of him until finally he was buried within her. He began to move slowly, allowing anymore pain to leave her until he was sure he could pick up the pace, her moans only encouraged him more until he found himself making her moan loudly as his thrusts turned harder and faster. "Go on, scream - let the whole damn house know just who's making you".

On this, Eva let out a scream that she'd been holding in for fear of embarrassment - the feel of him, the way he controlled her, touched her, bit her...

It felt like she was giddy.

Feeling the same rise of another climax, she found some courage and brought her lips to his, moaning against them as her body shook once more, feeling him then begin to spurt inside of her. Once they'd both given all they had, her body felt weak, bruises forming on her kind from all the bite marks she'd sustained, and a slight pained ache between her legs now making itself known as he pulled out.

She was going to find it hard to walk tomorrow, let alone sit.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, seeing the marks and her small grunt of discomfort as she moved slightly.

Eva shook her head and rested her head against his chest. No heart beat. Just silence. Only now did she realise that she was forgetting just who and what exactly Steve Rogers was - but she didn't care.

"No. I don't believe you ever could".