20

"You were out there a while, you're cold". Steve noted as Evangeline came in late into the evening, sensing her body temperature as she crossed the room to him.

"Much like yourself then". She mused as he grabbed her cool hand and pulled her onto his lap. She could see the thirst driven need in his eyes and exposed an area just below her collarbone to him. "Go on..."

He shook his head. "No. It'll weaken you. Besides I have enough to satisfy". He gestured to the jug set on the table and an already empty glass of blood. "However your body? I will happily accept that to quench the other kind of thirst I have".

Cool lips brushed across her skin and Evangeline closed her eyes, allowing him to do what he pleased. His hands bunched up the skirts of her dress, sliding underneath and up her thighs. She let out a sharp gasp as his fingers now circled between her legs, gently teasing and finally pushing into her.

"Steve..."

"Nightmares don't exist in this room, remember?" He reminded her, taking in the scent of her shampoo and just her. It lingered around him all the time even if she wasn't there. It was all part of the lust for his mate. A lust that she couldn't feel.

Her hips moved against his hand until he felt her release. Taking his fingers from her, he trailed slick and glistening fingers across her bottom lip. "Taste yourself sweetheart, then you'll see exactly why I want you in my bed".

Eva's eyes remained on him as she sucked her bottom lip clean, then bringing her mouth to his own. "And what do you taste like?" She asked after pulling away for a brief moment.

"Perhaps you should find out".

Her body stiffened for a moment. "How erm...how do I..." 

"It's simple, you get on your knees and take me between those pretty plump lips of yours". 

Her cheeks were now flushed. "You forget, I'm uneducated still with things like this". 

"Then it's just as well you have a good teacher isn't it? Now...tell me honestly, how'd it feel when I was inside of you?" 

She looked at him. "It was as though the world itself had stopped..." 

Steve thought for a moment. "Then let's not think about me for tonight, let's still make it about you. There's always time to learn new things". With a swift move of his arm, she found her dress ripped from her body, leaving her with just the undergarments that were beneath it. "Much better, but these are still in my way". Like with the dress, he pulled the panties from her, then moving in to kiss her once more. 

Her body was more responsive to him this time about. Now that she knew what to expected and had liked what she'd received, she welcomed him even more. He shed his clothes, lifting her slightly so as he could pull his trousers off, and then set her back onto him - feeling the dampness of her against his cock which grew harder on this. Manoeuvring her above him, he slowly pushed her down so she could impale herself on him, her small gasps and pants as she took all of him escaping her mouth. 

"Easy..." He told her in a soothing tone as his teeth nipped behind her ear. "Look down, look how well I fit inside of you". 

She did, her eyes going back to his. He'd had her in this position on that first night, but now it was all a haze to her. Eva knew that she needed to move on him, Her body then taking over and doing so. His moved along with her own, muscular and hardened body pressed against her, keeping her in place so as she couldn't fall. 

The tip of his cock hit against her cervix, his thrusts turning a little harder - knowing that she was capable of handling it. Handling him...

"Thaaaat's it...tighten around me more". He encouraged, fingers digging into her skin. 

It was intoxicating. She was intoxicating. The lust was overpowering him once more. 

He needed a taste. 

Just a drop. 

His teeth sank into her shoulder, causing her to moan even more as she continued to move against him, feeling her now tightening more around him. 

She was close. So close. 

All he could think about was her damn blood though, and now she began to shudder against him, releasing around his cock as the sensation of him drinking from her intensified her climax more. With his mouth still clamped to her shoulder, he let out a grunt, filling her until he was spent and his thirst well and truly overcome. It had been from one taste, but he'd wanted more on seeing just how she had enjoyed it. 

It was all for her. Seeing her pleasure. 

Licking the area of the bite clean, he rested his forehead against hers. "You're even more beautiful when you're a quivering mess". 

Her breath was heavy, but she stayed put - Steve still keeping himself inside of her. "Show me how to taste you. I want to". She let out a disappointed groan as he lifted her to slide out from her, then seeing her down on his lap again. "Please". 

He looked at her, face beautifully flushed and heart beat still racing with excitement. 

"Ok".