28

No wings

No fangs

No desire for blood. 

Evangeline was becoming impatient with her body and what decision it was making other than feeling the connection of being mated to Steve. She'd woke the morning after everything had happened, expecting to feel an intense thirst. But nothing. She possessed a new certain amount of strength as well feeling healthy. She'd not felt this way in a long time given that her body had been shutting down slowly. 

"It takes time". Steve had told her, pressing a kiss to the top of her hand in the days that followed. "Be patient". 

This morning she was irritable, pacing. They'd not yet heard any update from Bucky as to whether he'd found Nat and that was worrying. She'd been sleeping in her old room as she still felt guilt at playing a part in Schmidt's plan. She didn't know how Steve could look at her. 

The pull inside of her that she'd become used to now tightened as the door to her room opened and Steve walked in. "You've been pacing for a half hour, calm yourself". 

How the fuck did he know that? Oh...wait, it was a mate thing. 

"Evangeline..."

She felt the need for him to touch her now, and he walked over - placing his hands on her shoulders to stop her. "Stop". He commanded her gently.

"I'm sorry". She whispered as he now pulled her close. "It's like my body doesn't know what it wants". 

"Well I think I know what I want". He looked to her knowingly, then leaning down and kissing her. "Let's help that stress disappear". He swiftly ripped her dress from her body and hoisted her up, carrying her to the bed and lying her down upon it. His lips and hands roamed over her skin - now they'd connected everything was a little more amplified, and the force of the lust he'd felt had died down somewhat. It would still be there between them though, burning away. 

Tearing his own clothes from his body, he settled himself between her legs, cock teasing her until he pushed in slowly, making her mewl in delight. 

"My lady..." He kissed her again, beginning to thrust inside of her. "My mate..." followed by another. "My wife". 

She broke away from the kiss they shared and looked up at him. "You want to marry me?" 

"Want, need, will - all of those." He uttered as he kissed her deeply again, their bodies moving together. 

Eva tactfully moved so that she was then on top of him, sinking down the length of his cock until she was fully impaled once more. He sat up, helping her to slide up and down and keep her on him, a thumb now circling her clit and making her tighten around him. "Fuck..." She sighed and buried her head into his neck, the pair beginning to build up rhythm. 

Then something he wasn't expecting happened, not one - but two things. In the moment of euphoria, he suddenly felt her teeth sink into his skin, drawing some blood from him, and while that was happening? Two wings suddenly spread themselves out from behind her, making themselves known. 

"Shit..." She stopped, realising that she was indeed drinking from him as well as now having her wings appear. "How did..."

"Your body know what it wants and when". He smirked, his own wings then stretching from behind him and wrapping them around them both, he felt her own do the same. 

"Did I hurt you?" 

"No...take as much as you want". He told her as she did so, feeling satisfied and then bringing her mouth to his while their climax built back up. "That's it...look at me while you come". He urged her, feeling her body rock and quake against his own. This only made him feel more feral, causing him to lose control and lift her from him, pushing her onto her front and then pulling her ass up. "Mine". Was all he rasped out before driving into her from behind with deep and forceful thrusts. Her hands grasped the sheets ripping them as another orgasm was almost at its peak. She came again, feeling him fill her until he pulled out and spilt the last of his load over her ass. 

Grabbing her hair, he gently pulled her up onto her knees, still kneeling behind her - hands running over her wings. "You really think I wouldn't marry you with the way you fucking make me?" He panted, teeth now sinking into her shoulder to taste her. "This is how it'll always be". 

She turned her head, catching the corner of his mouth and kissed him there. 

"Good, because I don't ever want this to stop".