0.7

~

GABRIELLA

I couldn't even move, i looked at her in disbelief wanting her to be lying but it was present all over her face, that she was telling the truth.

Clarke cut Murphy down making him groan in pain once he hit the floor, everyone stared at Charlotte like she was next. Even if she did what she did, i was still extremely protective of her.

I grab her arm and pull her through the crowd, careful of everyone so they don't try to grab her. Bellamy, Clarke, Finn and Miles followed me into one of the nearby tents, i could hear Tate shouting at Murphy as he tried to follow us and stopping him from outside the tent.

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy!" He cooed, from outside. I let go of Charlotte now all of us surrounding her.

Bellamy spoke first, ignoring the calls from outside. "Why, Charlotte?" He questioned, in denial.

"Because i was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." Charlotte said, nearly on the verge of tears as she looked up at Bellamy.

"Slay her demons?" Miles asked, looking from Charlotte to Bellamy and giving him a look.

Clarke averted her gaze from Miles to Bellamy, "What the hell is she talking about?"

Bellamy shook his head almost as shocked as we were, "She misunderstood me," He corrected, then turned his body back to Charlotte, "Charlotte, that is not what i meant."

I scan both of them then a sigh escapes my lips, "Misunderstood you? oh, way to go, Bellamy." I nodded sarcastically, shooting him a harsh look.

He looked at me, forcing a glare my way. Miles kept me close to him, "Bring the girl out now!" I heard Murphy yell from outside the tent.

Charlotte's face was filled with complete fear, looking at me then to all of us. "please, don't let them hurt me." She pleaded, her vulnerable eyes lingered on me.

Bellamy turned to us, "If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." He says, begging for someone to have a suggestion and fast.

I looked to my side at Miles who shook his head then to them all who did the same, i just stand there bouncing on my heels impatiently.

Bellamy's frustration is evident, "now you stay quiet!"

Finn looked at Bellamy then gestured to outside, "Those are your boys out there."

Bellamy glares at him, "This is not my fault!" He defends, "If she had listened to me, those idiots would be still building the wall." Bellamy snaps, his eyes landing on me.

I let out an irritated sigh running my hands through my hair, "Don't you dare blame this shit on me." I retort.

I watch as Miles shoots Bellamy a warning look, "You want to build a society, princess? lets build a society, bring her out!" Murphy yelled, Finn lifts the material of the tent slightly to look outside then lowers it again.

Charlotte's eyes grow wide with fear written all over her face, "No! please, Bellamy." She begged, a frown appeared on my lips.

Bellamy hushed her then grabbed her shoulders lightly, crouching on her level. "Charlotte, hey, its going to be okay, just stay with Gabriella." He reassured her, his voice quiet and hushed.