0.9

~

GABRIELLA

I walked in front of everyone, leading the way. My brothers walked closely behind me to make sure i was okay. My eyes dart across the dark forest, trying to find anything that would lead me to where i left Octavia.

Time was merely getting short and it started to put heavy weight on my shoulders. My feet come to a complete halt, my gaze falling upon a familiar path i had just stepped onto.

Everyone's bodies stopped, looking amongst themselves with confusion and then back at my lead. Bellamy throws his arms in the air with frustration, marching his way over to me.

"I swear to god, if you have got us lost." He began, with agitation traced throughout his tone. He stood just beside me, looking down at me as i stared at the familiar pathway.

I ignored his domineer, because a part of me knew that he wanted to find his sister more than anything and i also knew if that was me out there Miles and Tate would do the same. I lifted my forefinger and pointed at the path ahead, "Its this way." I simply say, before i started to walk ahead again.

The pathway lead us to the same hill me and Octavia tumbled down. Bellamy pulled away at the branches and shrubs so i could pass, stopping at the edge of the steep hill.

I sigh, a million flashbacks of the events flashing through my mind, "This is where he took her." I stated, nodding my head to gesture over to the bottom of the hill.

Miles held the flashlight in front of us so we could clearly see, Bellamy's eyes locking on a familiar piece of Octavia's belongings hanging from a petite tree, "Rope." He held his hand out behind him, one of the others placing a long rope in his palm.

Finn looks from him to the rope displayed in his hand, his face contorted slightly, "What are you doing?" He asked.

"We need the rope to get back up." Bellamy replied, throwing the rope down the hill with one hand and with the other he held it firmly.

"Flashlight." He pointed towards Miles, who took one look at the flashlight in his hand and gave it to Bellamy.

Bellamy didn't even hesitate and used the rope to help him glide down the hill. He stopped at the small tree, holding the supposed Octavia's belonging in his fingers, "Its hers." He confirmed with a firm nod.

I sighed with relief, i had managed to lead them in the right direction which made it one step closer to Octavia. I looked behind me at Miles and Tate and gave them a knowing look, before following Bellamy down the hill as well.

Everyone gradually made it down the hill one by one, still on the hunt for Octavia. Every second it took it worried me more, i just wished that i could have been able to save her.

My eyes landed on the rock that i had fell into coming down the hill, it was dripping with dark red blood. I hoped that Octavia didn't earn a terrible fall like me and she wasn't injured. Bellamy noticed the blood covered rock and looked back at me, "Its mine." I confirm, so it didn't weary his mind any more.

He gave a slow nod, his eyes furrowing when he saw the footprints painted in the mud.

"The prints are deeper going that way." Finn crouched beside Bellamy, he points along the trail of footprints, "He was carrying her." He said, looking at Bellamy once again.