1.5

~

GABRIELLA

We had just arrived back at camp together, everyone crowded around whilst we lay the weapons out that we found in that bunker. Jasper asks with worry, "What if he brings other grounders back?" Refering to the grounder that we held hostage that had escaped.

Bellamy shrugged, his body close to mine, "    Let the grounders come. We've been afraid of them for far too long, and why? Because of their knives and spears. I don't know about you. I'm tired of being afraid." He says with more confidence than before.

Clarke stands beside the people as they look at all the weapons and things,     "These are weapons, ok, not toys, and we have to be prepared to give them up to the guard when the dropships come, but until then, they're gonna help keep us safe." She told them.

"And there are plenty more where these came from. Tomorrow we start training, and if the grounders come, we're gonna be ready to fight." Bellamy added.

I watch closely, Octavia stands by the wall of the camp when Bellamy puts a blanket over her. I thought it was the best time to leave them to it, so i decide to go to my tent as it was late and i was exhausted.

~

I sat on my bed, staring into thin air just thinking about that strange hallucination accurace. It haunted me, he haunted me.

I hear the sound of my tent opening, however i don't stop staring at the ground as I knew it may just be Tate or something.

"What you thinking about, Love?" A familiar voice of Bellamy asked, my eyes flicker up to him seeing his figure standing in my tent.

I scan his features, taking note that his wounds had been cleaned which was mainly dry blood by the looks of it, "Who helped with your wounds?" I question, standing up but not moving any closer to his tall frame.

He raises his eyebrows with a slight smirk, "Jealous, Love?" He asked, this made my breath hitches whilst his eyes bored into mine.

I stare up at him, shaking my head with a stubborn stare, "I am not jealous."

He looks me up and down, his facial expression unclear but a small smirk formed at the corner of his lip. He took a step towards me making his tall body tower over mine, "Oh, yeah?"

I wanted to speak but the air was knocked out of my lungs, i couldn't move. His eyes locked on mine, the tension that rose in the air was so thick you could slice it with a knife. I let out a short breath of air, swallowing the lump in my throat.

His eyes drop down to my plump lips, staring at them for a moment before landing on my eyes again. Goosebumps appear on my skin, his adams apple bobs.

"Bell?"

"Yes, love?"

God, he was so attractive. My eyes follow his features and all the way to his lips, not realising that now his head slowly bowed down to meet mine, "kiss me." I beg him, wanting to feel him, wanting him.

His face stops moving for a moment, watching how my teeth gently corse over to trug at my bottom lip, "if i kissed you, i wouldn't be able to stop." He tells me, which makes me smirk.