1.2

~

GABRIELLA

I knelt in front of the grounder, this time my eyes to the floor. I squeezed the vails in my hand. The tears covered my cheeks, my puffy eyes meet the grounders as if begging, "Please." I say barely above a wisper.

Bellamy's eyes watched me, his cold eyes beginning to soften and his own heart ached at seeing me like this. Tate frowned, his bloodshot eyes looked down at my form and he squeezed my shoulder, "Gabi." He wispered, letting me know it was no use.

I hesitate for a second, but sigh and sniff back my own tears. I climb off my knees and walk out of the way, wiping my tears. I kept my head lowered as i passed them both, all i could do was stand to the side and pray that my brother was going to be alright.

Bellamy swung the seatbelt at the grounders chest, several whips against his bare and broken skin. I wince, this is for Miles. All of this is for Miles. I had to keep telling myself, the sound of the belt slashing against his tortured skin made me scrunch my face up.

"Please stop!" Octavia yelled, her own face contorted with disgust.

However, Bellamy ignored her and carried on. His own control beggining to take over and his anger rising. Tate held his own seatbelt in his white knuckles, whipping him one after another.

Raven's voice hurtled from the lower level, "Gabriella! He's getting worse!" He yells were laced with panic.

I shake my head with frustration, pushing Tate and Bellamy out of my way, "Thats enough!" I shout, kneeling in front of the pain ridden grounder again, my fingers clutching the vails, "I promise, if you tell me which one, they will stop." I begged, my tear filled eyes begged the grounders gaze.

Bellamy placed his hands on his knees, his fingers squeezed the anger out of himself. His eyes remained on my small begging frame, his eyes which were once cold and dark turned soft when seeing my state.

Tate watched me, his own eyes brimming with burning tears, "Gabi, its no use." He voiced softly, his hand placed on my shoulder but i shoved his touch off.

"No." I said, my eyes still on the grounder. I hold the vails up a little higher, my knuckles white from gripping them so tight, "just tell me which one is the antidote, so that i can heal my brother and they'll stop this." My brows crease, my vision clouded over with begging tears.

The grounder had no answer, his face was stoic but also showed some hidden pain. I sighed, maybe Tate was right. Bellamy huffed, throwing the seatbelt to the floor with a crash, "If that doesn't work, maybe this will." His voice sounded possessed, he had an idea and i knew that it was going to be horrific, "Love, you don't have to be here for this." His eyes softened at mine, but i firmly shook my head.

"I am not leaving until i get that antidote." I tell him, standing up from my position. My hands fold against my chest.

Tate pulled me behind him, hiding my body. Bellamy held some kind of sharp weapon in his grasp, "last chance." He told the grounder, getting closer to his frame.

The grounder didn't even have chance to speak nor protest, the sound of crushing and snapping skin sounded. Bellamy shoved the sharp weapon straight through the grounders hand, i let out a gasp.