Disassembly Drone Isekai Mass Destruction

As I was falling in the elevator preparing for a huge crash, I just realized that for the first time I was going in blind. Fuck. Considering how dangerous things are getting, planet level dangerous if what Tessa said is any indication, I'm gonna be screwed unless I get some plot armor. Well I've gotten lucky enough so far, just hope it lasts. I was brought back to reality by the elevator finally crashing and tossing us out.

Me: Well that was unpleasant.

N began attacking the rocks, but he so distracted by that he didn't notice he was launching them at us.

N: Uzi! Help! Use your Solver!

Tessa: N, watch it!

He accidentally threw a large boulder at Uzi, who split it apart with her Solver. One of the rocks nailed me in face and cracked my visor.

Uzi: I... don't think I sh-should. I'm sorry, N.

N: -Oh, no, no. It's okay. Uzi, I - I am so sorry-

Tessa: Enough, N. We'll save V after we finish here. Uzi, let's have you sit this one out, eh? Box over there. Robots like boxes, right?

Uzi: What? No, I-

Me: Dude seriously?

Tessa: N.

N: Uzi, there, um... might be some stuff down here that you don't want to see.

Uzi: Ohhhh, what the hell is going on?

Me: Lot of freaky shit.

N: Nothing!(N glares at me) We don't know everything yet, but...we're not gonna hurt you. Okay?

Uzi: -Hurt me?

Uzi's creates a small black hole.

Me: Fuck! Get rid of it!

She tried to but it caused a cave in. N tries walking forward, but Uzi steps away, separating her away from the rest of the us as the tunnel collapses. N was knocked out, and I got both legs pinned under some boulders.

Me: I thought steel was supposed to be super effective against rock, not the other way around. N? Hey buddy, wake up. Dude?

No response.

Me: Hopefully he's not out long.

I stayed on guard while I tried breaking the rocks but had no luck, so I just played some games while keeping an ear open for any threats. N finally woke up and tried to get up, but he was stuck too.

N: UZI! UZI!

Me: She's not here, we got separated after the cave in. Also I'm stuck too, any ideas?

He looks at his left hand and sighs.

N: I deserve this. I deserve this. I deserve this.

Me: Whoa! Really? First of all none of this is your fault, secondly I was really hoping for a less slice and dicey solution.

We then heard giggling and saw V waving at us. I pulled out a saw too.

Me: Never mind.

N: AAAHHHHHHH!

V: I missed you, N. Who's your friend?

We both started panicking and rapidly sawing our limbs off.

N: Thank you, mine shaft trauma ghost! I can hear you fine from there!

Me: I'm AK and that's all you need to know!

V: You know, you're one of the main reasons I wanted your team to retain your personalities.