Dead End

Me: CLIFFHANGER!!!

Everyone stared at me.

N: Uh, what?

V: Why the hell did you say that?

J: Ugh. Him again.

Me: If you knew what I knew, you'd understand. Anyways GREAT to see you again J. With N and Uzi hanging out and V with Lizz I've been feeling like a 3rd wheel. Wanna-

J: If you want to keep your head, don't finish that sentence.

Me: Alright, alright. Anyways want to introduce me to your human friend here?

Tessa: I'm Tessa.

Me: Wait, really? That means...ohhhh. Now I get it. Well guess I'll be leaving you alone J.

J: Finally.

Me: You coulda said you had a gf. I would've left you alone.

J and Tessa: What!?!

Me: Is it because she's human? I don't care. I wouldn't have said anything.

Tessa: I think you have the wrong idea.

Doll eventually snapped outta her confusion and snatched the bug.

Me: Hey! Give that back!

She decapitated me. When my head grew back she was long gone.

Me: Dammit.

N: Come on! This way!

Oh boy. Towards the labs it is. Man I can wait for this to happen. Considering what Tessa says later and how dangerous the Solver is, I'm actually nervous for once. Also Alice is a crazy bitch. Beau is just a baby to punt. Well, at least I can take comfort in one thing. I can be relied on to kill Uzi if need be. V will be dead and Tessa will be on my side. So we should be able to take care of N. Honestly a Solver/Cyn controlled Uzi will be the biggest threat. We caught up to J and Tessa who were standing above the pit.

Tessa: J, relay hand, Cyn's orders.

J: Step one: Clear drop zone of life and construct spire. Step two–

Tessa: Enter labs with this symbol.

CABIN FEVER

Tessa: Not too much to go off, but if Cyn wants these labs, we burn them down. That keybug's our way in. J, mind my ship.

J: Uhh...Of course, boss.

Me: You ok?

J: SHUT UP! I'm fine.

She flew off.

Uzi got in Tessa's face.

Uzi: Why involve Doll? What's happening to... her?

Tessa: She reckons the humans did something to her folks down here. Gave them a sickness she inherited.

Uzi: ...And?

Tessa: I think she's right (dramatic pause) coming or what?

She divebombed off the edge, leaving us behind.

Me: What're we waiting for? COWABUNGAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I jumped off and didn't activate my wings till more than halfway down. I made it down first. When everyone else landed they looked at me like I was crazy.

Me: What? When you can regenerate you can afford to act a little dangerous.

They rolled their eyes. We all activated lights to search the desolate labs.

N: Is the secret elevator... labeled?

Me: Highly doubtful. It's secret for a reason.

I kept "enjoying" the scenery in silence, until we found the dead body parts.