Pilot

So after waiting for what I considered a little to long, I finally saw Uzi leave the bunker. I decided to let things play out normally so I wouldn't change the plot too much. Cue N getting his head blown off, N and Uzi talking, Uzi running back, and N following after. I flew in and saw J and V with her "Literally So Insanely Suspicious" Flag.

Me: Wha happened?

J: N.

Me: I'll get him.

I flew towards the bunker.

N: Deal me in, I love rummy! Wait, no,(sigh) I'm gonna murder everyone. Rain check!

He got the doors opened and I finally got the chance to make my appearance. I came in claws and wings out with an evil sharp toothed grin and and X on my face.

Me: RUN.

Most ran except for that one stupid drone.

Worker: Uum, actually, it's gin rum-

I rushed at him with my claws and got him in the chest.

Me: Shh..

I put a claw up to my mouth when I said that, then stabbed him through the head with my tail.

Me: Hey N, double team?

N: Yeah.

N shot his missles and killed some while I flew at the Workers with my acid tipped wings. Some got slashed in half and there got sprayed with acid. Not enough to kill, but enough to down them.

Me: Hey N! I throw, you kill.

1st Worker got a missile, 2nd got lasered in half, the 3rd N caught and bit into. I decided to snack on the leftovers. When I finished I looked up and saw Uzi pointing her gun at me.

Me: Well isn't this a predictiment. The way I see it you have a few choices here. Shoot me and let N kill you, shoot N and let me kill you, run, accept death, or try to take on the 2 of us with a gun that needs a long time to recharge.

Then Khan came in.

Khan: Pretty nice hydraulics, huh? Wha-what have you done?

Me: She done let us into your home, with the doors wide open you for sure gonna die.

N finally left the vents , Uzi aimed at N.

N: I'm sorry, I really enjoyed our time together. But I can't have you shooting V or AK with that thing.

Me: Aw, thanks N. Also looks like you're in double trouble now. Hahahahaha. Unless Mustache Drone here has a plan.

Uzi: Both of you bite me! Dad, get down.

Khan: Uzi, you led 2 Murder Drones here!? My beautiful doors!

Uzi: Now is so not the time! I messed up, in the same way I'm about to fix it! Move dad!

N pinned her with his wing.

Me: You were saying? Eh, you know what? You've impressed me. Since you actually tried to fight back and not run, I'll give you and your dad a chance. So go ahead Gun Drone and Dadbot, make your move.

Uzi: Dad, point and shoot, trust me.

Both me and N were smiling with X's on our faces.

Me: Well? I'm waiting.

Uzi: Dad?

Cue the door closing.

Me: Wow, harsh. Guess you didn't get your bravery from him, did ya?

Uzi didn't respond, N got a sad look on his face. Then J and V showed up.

J: Woah, AK. Am I dreaming or did you do something not annoying for once.