R.I.: We Got Turned Into Marketable Plushies!

(A/N: Decided to do this reverse isekai thing as a bonus since episode 3 won't come out for a while)

So I was home alone since my mom was working and my siblings were at their friend's houses. I heard the doorbell ring and when I went downstairs I saw a package outside. I brought it in and saw it was addressed to me. I opened it and saw 4 plushies. Specifically of Uzi, N, V, and J from Murder Drones. I'm glad they finally got here, I got tired of waiting.

Inside the bag, a few minutes earlier...

N: Ah! What the? Uzi! Where are we? I can't see! And I can't move my face!

Uzi: Yeah, I woke up like this and it sucks hard.

V: What the hell is going on?

N: V? Is that you? Thank Robo God you're ok!

J: What the? Where am I?

N: J? Is that you?

Uzi: What! Didn't I shoot you with my sick as hell railgun?

J: I don't what's going on, but when I can move again I'm killing you and the traitor. And this time I'll make sure he's dead!

Then they all felt as if they were picked up then thrown at something.

Everyone: Ow!

Uzi: What the hell is going on!

N: I have no idea.

J: Well it's definitely not the company. The pods are much more comfortable than this.

They felt someone pick them up again.

N: I wonder where we're going.

J: Moron Bot. For all you know we could be heading to our deaths!

Uzi: I hope they kill you before me so I can see you die again.

J: And I hope they tear you apart like you deserve!

V: I wanna make balloon animals outta whoever did this to me!

Then they heard something being ripped, then saw light, then a giant human.

Uzi: Holy shit!

V: What the hell?!

N: AAAHHH!!!

J: What in JcJensons name!?

Human: Yes! Finally! My plushies are here!

The drones were confused but then saw each other.

N: I got turned into a marketable plushie!

J: No shit, moron!

Uzi: This sucks hard! How am I supposed to murder all humans when I'm just a plush! I don't even have my sick as hell railgun!

V: I can't kill Workers like this!

Human: Alright, time to bring you guys up to my room!

N: Um, hello? Sir? Sir! We could use your help please?

Uzi: Put me down, NOW!!!

J: Excuse me, where's JcJenson?

He remained unresponsive and just kept walking to his room.

V: Hey you! Hello! Got any Worker's I can turn into balloon animals?

N: Why is he ignoring us?

J: Wait, I figured it out. We're plushies, inanimate objects. So he most likely can't hear us. Surprised I didn't figure that out earlier. Good thing I did cause you 2 idiots would never be able to and would definitely just keep yelling like Worker's begging for mercy-WHOA!

They were tossed on a bed.

Uzi: I don't like humans but at least he shut her up. Huh, so this is what a human bedroom looks like. Not to different from my own. Just less metal everywhere.

Human: Haha! Alright! I know the 1st I'm gonna do next! Act like I'm watching the Murder Drones episodes with the actual yous! Just hold on while I bring it up on TV.

Uzi: Watch the episodes? Like from an anime? Wait, do you guys have an anime based on Disassembly Drones?
(A/N: Do you think thats a thing in the Murder Drones universe? Tv shows or something with drones as the main characters instead of humans? I dunno, tell me what you think in the comments)

Before they could answer the human spoke again.

Human: You know what? I wanna show you guys Disassembly Required first, then we'll watch the pilot. Then episode 2.

Uzi: Can you stop interrupting u-!w
What?

The drones were shocked and surprised to see that V was on screen while music was playing.

N: Nice work V! When did you do this?

V: I don't remember ever doing this.

J: Morons. It's obviously just another model that looks exactly like V!

Human: What do you think V? Your on the cover! Not just this, but also on some of the clips released before episode 1, and the thumbnail for episode 1! Your face is on a majority of the videos! Congrats!

J:.....

Uzi: Who's the moron now?

J: Shut up!

V: I have no idea what he's talking about.

Human: You're even on the shirt I'm wearing!

They just now noticed that his shirt did in fact have V on it in full ready to kill mode, minus the X visor.

V: That's....creepy. why does he have a shirt of me?

N: I want a shirt of V! It looks awesome!

J: This is NOT THE TIME!!! Something weird is going on and we need to figure out what.

Human: Alright! Songs over! Moving on to the episodes.

J: Hopefully this will provide some answers.

Uzi: I don't trust him.

Back to human pov...

This was awesome! I'm about to watch Murder Drones with the cast! Or at least in mind I was.