RI: React To Heartbeat

As episode 2 was being put on, everyone was preparing themselves. AK for their reactions, the drones for what they would see. It started.

Tv: Butler N.

Uzi: Who is that? I've never seen them in the colony before. Also where are they?

AK: Earth. Just keep watching.

Tv: Guy comments on their hair.

AK: Eh I disagree, you guys would look much weirder without hair.

Uzi: Ugh, humans.

Tv: Pov outside mansion.

Uzi: So that's what Earth looks like.

AK: Part of it, yes. Now no one say anything till this part is over.

Tv: N and V bump into each other.

Every drones thought process: Is that...? Nooo. That has to be a coincidence. There's no way...

Tv: Introducing Maid bot J and Tessa. Then N waking up.

The drones started yelling and saying things along the lines of 'WHAT THE FUCK!!?' and 'HOLY SHIT!!!'

AK: Yep. Now you know the truth. You 3 used to be Workers. I'll pause and let that sink in for a moment.

J: THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN A WORKER!?!

N: HOLY BISCUITS!!! THIS IS INSANE!!

V: WHAT THE HELL!! I USED TO WEAR GLASSES!!?

Uzi: Of course, typical human behavior. I really shouldn't be surprised.

AK: Alright, alright. Calm down. Let me talk. So yeah, you 3 got turned into Disassembly Drones and had your memories wiped. Though I guess not completely since N would've had that dream. I'll let you guys comment and give your thoughts, but please save questions till the end. Let's continue.

Tv: Uzi's eye breaking the mirror.

N: That doesn't look good.

V: That's weird and concerning.

J: Guess you're finally breaking down.

Uzi: Bite me! This is probably you weirdos fault!

AK: Heh heh, keep watching.

Tv: Repeats what was just said and then V's dialogue.

AK: I'd gladly help with that autopsy!

Uzi: Of course you would.

V: Aw, thanks!

Tv: Finds out N was the pilot.

J: YOU IDIOT!!! YOUR THE REASON THE SHIP IS TRASHED!!!

N: Sorry J.

Both Tv V and Plush V: HISSSSS!!!

AK: Ok, that was so perfectly timed its borderline comical.

V: Ugh, you just had to replace my hands with bubble wands.

Uzi: Serves you right.

N: Sorry, can't have you hurting Uzi.

Tv: Discussing Uzi's plan.

AK: Ok, a few things. 1. Your plan is stupid. You really think 1 Worker with Freaky powers can murder ALL humans on Earth? Hell, even with V and N on your side that wouldn't happen. Us humans have ways of defending ourselves. Not mention N and V would only be able to go out at night. 2. They might've had a communication relay, it just got damaged in the crash. That's debatable though. You could right, I could be right. I dunno. 3. It's not like the company was specifically targeting you or your mom. It was kill all Worker's, not kill Uzi's mom and make her life miserable. 4. I do agree mind manipulating isn't right, but I see why they did that. Let's continue.