Hanging Out And V's Plan

I was just hanging out in the pod. N's definitely seen better days, V was just sitting around pretending to be chained up.

Me: Soooo...N. Yesterday was crazy, wanna talk about it?

N: Not really, I'm gonna go out and fly for a bit.

After he left, V got up.

V: Finally, I was getting tired of just sitting around doing nothing.

Me: Wanna spar? Extend the wings and bring out the claws? Or guns? Swords?

V: YES! I wanna tear something apart! Something alive...

Me: Perfect!

Both our visors turned into X's.

Me: Let's go...

We started out fighting claw to claw, she landed more hits, but my acid made up for the lack of hits I got in. V brought out her guns while I launched missles at her. She brought out her wings and flew to dodge while I blocked her bullets with my wings.

V: You're going to have to do better than that!

Me: Hah! I've been holding back! But if you insist...

I brought out my own wings and flew straight towards V. She kept firing at me, but I was too into the fight to stop. I lost an arm, a leg, and got a cracked visor, but when I got close enough I tongued V. While my tongue was pierced through her head, I wrapped my tongue around her neck and ripped her head off. Her body fell to the ground. I also fell due to my injuries. It didn't take long to regenerate for me, but V took a little longer due to her getting acid damage. 

Me: Hey V, you good?

V: Yeah, just need to spit on these wounds.

Me: Ya feel better?

V: Yeah, I needed that. Now I need some oil.

Me: Me too. There should still be some in these corpses.

V: I need oil from a live Worker.

Me: I could go into the colony and maybe snatch someone and we split them. Literally, let's play tug of war and rip them in 2.

V: I wanna go too, let me pick who we eat.

We managed to get in real easy due to the WDFs stupidity. While sneaking around in the vents, we overheard someone talking about an upcoming prom.

V: Did you hear that?

Me: What? Prom? So what?

V: Soooo, there's gonna be a bunch of drones in one place. Ready to be killed.

Me: Interesting.

I then remembered there was a prom episode in the trailer. Guess that meant episode 3 was coming up.

Me: What are you thinking?

V: I pretend to befriend one of these idiots, gain their trust, then when I get invited to prom-

Me: Don't forget me.

V: When we get invited...we'll, you can guess what happens.

Me: Perfect! Although I think you should since I know I won't be able to do it. The urge to slaughter them is too much for me to ignore.

V: Understandable.

Me: So who you gonna be manipulating?

V: I'll just go with this pink one.

Lizzy? OK. I wouldn't mind if she gets manipulated, or if V can't control herself then I also wouldn't mind if she got mauled.

Me: Alright, go. I'll just go back outside.

I did and waited for her, since I was alone I just watched some stuff I had downloaded. About half way into my movie V came back, but I didn't say anything and just waved. She sat back down and pretended to be chained up. Just then N got back. The rest of the week V enacted her plan. She only went out when N wasn't there, so I made sure to take N out so V could hang out with Lizzy more.

During a random flight...

N: You think V's fine all on her own?

Me: I'm sure, I think she just needs some space.

N: Ok, if you say so.

(A/N: For The Promening, should AK

A. Go in completely blind for the rest of the series

B. Start each episode blind, but by the end get the normal episode and watch it to see what he missed[he goes through an episode blind but by the end receives the regular episode and gets to see what happened without him there]

C. Before the episode starts, he gets and watches the regular episode so he knows what happens)