Hanging Out With Doll

Me: Hey! Why'd you slap me!?

Doll: You are in idiot! Why would you face the Murder Drones alone!?

I decided not to give her the real answer, or at least not the whole answer. Do not say you purposely drew out the fights instead of going for the kill.

Me: I decided with my Solver I could face them no problem. I was partly right, I won 2 outta 3 fights.

I dodged as Doll threw an arm at me.

Me: Hey!

Doll: That doesn't mean it was a smart idea!

After several minutes of scolding she hugged me.

Doll: I don't want to see you die. I may not have admitted it before, but I have grown to care about you.

I hugged her back.

Me: Thanks sis, love you too. So I think I'm gonna take a nap, then take another day of rest before enacting anything. Wanna hang out then? Maybe play some video games or watch movies?

Doll: Sure, why not?

Me: Alright! Cool! But that's later, now is sleep.

Doll nodded and teleported away, I collapsed and fell asleep instantly. The next day I planned out what games and movies I bring. In the end I had 5 games, 1 movie, and 2 web shows. I brought Doll over.

Doll: So what do you have planned?

Me: Some music games, fighting games, a horror movie, and show where fictional characters fight to the death.

Doll: I've never experienced any of those.

Me: Don't worry, the games have tutorials. Here, I sent you a link to download everything.

Doll: How did you get access to this?

Me: Illegally.

Doll: I see.

Me: Alright! So you wanna play fighting games or music games 1st?

Doll: You choose. I've never played these kind of games before.

Me: Alright! Let's start with the fighting games!

I loaded Injustice 2, and helped Doll through the tutorial and practice modes. She ended up going with Enchantress, I chose Black Manta. For obvious reasons, I won.

Me: How was that?

Doll: Not bad I suppose.

Me: Yay! Let's go again.

This time I chose Scarecrow, she chose Starfire. She actually won a round this time.

Me: Nice, but you still gotta win one more round.

Doll: We'll see what happens.

I won again, but I'll give Doll credit. She surprisingly picked this up fast. Next match Doll kept Starfire, but I switched to Sub Zero. Doll actually won this time.

Me: You beat me, nice one!

Doll: Thanks.

We played a few more matches with different characters. Then switched to MK11 Ultimate.

Me: Alright, this one is also a fighting game. Except with blood and gore. You can see the fighters insides break and shit. Plus at the end of a match you can kill your opponent.

Doll: Interesting.

The fighters I chose were Robocop, Shang Tsung, Rain, Joker, Spawn, and Mileena. Doll chose Mileena, Terminator, Sindel, Skarlet, Frost, and Dvorah.

Doll: That bug lady has the same limbs you do.

Me: Yeah, I know. Helps come up with ways to fight.

Doll: I see.

Doll enjoyed this game way more the Injustice. I won some rounds, Doll won others, overall we had fun.

Me: Alright! Now for Beat Saber! Before you play, it'll guide you threw a quick tutorial.

She was able to pass no problem.

Me: Alright, now what we'll do with this is pick the exact same song on the exact same difficultly. Then at the end see who has more points. You can pick first.

We played a few songs, had some fun, etc.

Me: Alright, that was Beat Saber. Now for Just Dance. Which is exactly what it sounds like. Instead of hitting notes, you gotta dance.

Doll: I'm not much of a dancer.

Me: It's fun! Come on!

This time I picked the 1st song. Doll didn't so well at first but eventually got into it. We didn't play this as long, Doll just wasn't into it.

Me: Last game is Friday Night Funkin, or FNF. It's another rhythm game, just hit the notes. We'll do the same thing as Beat Saber, play the same songs and see who gets more points.

The mods we played were Impostor V4, Sonic.EXE, Mistful Crimson Morning, and a few Pibby mods.

Me: Alright, that was fun. That's all the games I got. You have fun?

Doll: Yes. Wish I knew about these games before.

Me: Glad you enjoyed! You ready for the movie?

Doll: Hod on, lets get some snacks.

After grabbing some batteries and oil I played John Carpenter's The Thing. Doll got really into it, I'm pretty sure I know why.

Me: Kinda reminds you of us right? There's a monstrous killer hidden among everyone pretending to be normal. I even have the monster form!

Doll: My thoughts exactly.

At the end Doll had a huge smile on her face, guess she enjoyed it.

Me: Alright! Last on the list is watching Death Battle. I'll show you some of my favorites.

Cue Spongebob vs. Aquaman, Omni Man vs. Homelander, Goku Black vs. Reverse Flash, Dragonzord vs. MechaGodzilla, the Deadpool fights.

Me: Alright, that's all I had planned for today.

Doll: Thanks for inviting me.

Me: No problem

They were playing games and watching stuff in their heads like the teacher in episode 2, except the visuals are how they're supposed to look and not one color like this