Heartbeat

I went back to sleep, this time outside with N. I told him to wake me up when he woke up. Put timeskip here.

Me: Hey dude, thanks for waking me up.

N: No problem.

He took out his claws and looked at them.

Uzi: N! I found something in here!

Me: Ooooo! Let's go check that out!

I didn't even wait for a response before entering the pod. Uzi just cracked the mirror with her eye.

V: That's weird and concerning.

Me: I have to agree with her, that is concerning.

Uzi: BITE ME! This is probably you weirdos fault!

V: I've never seen that symbol before, wanna do an autopsy to find out?

Me: I'd loooove to help with that autopsy...

I got the X in my visor when I said love and at the end had the same crazy look in my eyes as V.

Me: But as for what I know, I don't know what to make of it.

N: What did you find?

Uzi: Did you know that was a pilot hat?

N: I was the pilot!?! That's AWSO-! I crashed and ruined everything. Spaceship pilot, origin story.

V: HISSSSSSS!!!!(then proceeds to blow bubbles)

N: Speaking of piloting to Earth, we sure murder all humans is, uh, morality?

Uzi: The humans sent you without a communication relay and formatted your memories to soup.

Me: You calling us stupid?

Uzi: No, I'm calling you amnesiacs.

Me: Fine, continue.

Uzi: Covering their tracks means they're past negotiating. Not like they tried negotiating with my mom.

V: Or we miss the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem. Where's proof of your backstory? The one where your kinds so conveniently innocent? Hehe.

Me: That's a good point V, where is your proof?

N slowly dragged Uzi away from the 2 of us.

N: J was getting orders from someone. If not the company through that relay, then uhhh, who? And how?

Uzi: Mmmm! Quit complicating my murder plan.

N gave Uzi head pats but she smacked his hand away. V just glared at them. I was waiting for when we could enter the bunker to face Eldritch J.

Me: Sooooooo what do we do now?

Uzi: I need to go outside.

Me: I'll stay here with V then.

Uzi: I don't trust you 2 to be alone together. N, stay here and keep an eye on them.

N: Got it!

Uzi left and it was just me, V, and N.

Me: Alright, Uzi's gone. Let's let V go.

N: Sorry, but Uzi wouldn't be happy if I did.

V: At least I know you're still on my side.

Me: Of course! What are friends for? Anyways, want me to send something to you to keep you occupied?

V: Sure.

I sent her a download for Mortal Kombat,that way she could let some of her murderous frustration out on some video game characters.

V: This game is awesome! I'm gonna rip out their insides!