Adventures With V and J

I'm glad I was able to quickly make friends with N. V took a little longer, so I decided to go out hunting with her. I also made sure to turn up my sadistic side. During the first hunting trip, I made a snowman with my first kill's head and arms.

Me: Hehe, nice.

V: Nice work, reminds me of the time I fed a Worker's entrails in front of his family.

For next few workers we found, I made sure to get violent. I slowly melted one drone from the inside out; then me and V played tug of war with another and split him in 2; then I bit a female Worker's face and blinded her, let her blindly run, then wrapped her in my tail and brought her close to my face.

Me: Ready to die?

Worker: SPARE ME!!

Me: I don't think so, but you know what the best part of this is? You can't see what I'm going to do to you.

I tossed her in the air and rapid fired bullets at her before sending a missile to blow her up. And the last drone I used the Alien's X-Ray from MKX. (Replace Alien tongue with Impostor tongue)

Next hunt I used Freddy's X-Ray

and his move where he says "Shh" and then stabs the opponent. Since my claws were laced with acid they did extra damage. One Worker tried to attack me from behind with a wrench, but I used the stingers on my helmet to fill his head with nanite acid, his face melted. After that I was on good terms with V. J was way more difficult to deal with. I didn't want to deal with her shit, so I let her know exactly how I felt. I lifted her up by her throat.

Me: Alright, listen here you pigtailed BITCH! Ever since I've arrived, you've been nothing but a rude ass fucking bitch bot! Well the next time you do that, I'll make you wish you were dead...

My eyes turned into an X at that last sentence. I threw J onto the ground, but she didn't stay down for long.

J: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!

She flying tackled me, but I countered by biting her arm and injecting it with acid. Oh yeah, my fangs also had nanite acid. Anyways, I hit her with my tail then followed up with a claw swipe. J decided to shoot me with her normal guns while running towards me and then stung me in my head, and tossed me with her tail.

Me: Huh, that was smart. Shooting me so I couldn't block when you used your tail. Not enough to keep me down.

I sent a laser cutter at her feet and a missile in the air. She flew up to avoid the laser but got hit by the missile. I walked over to where she fell and looked at her with a smug grin.

Me: So you gonna listen to me?

J: (Murmurs)

Me: Can't say it? Eh, fine. Don't need to hear it.

She then tried to sting me again, but I was expecting an attack.

Me: Nice tr-

She hit me with her wing blades then sent a missile at me. She got me good. That pissed me off and I flew at her, she flew right back at me.

Me: AAAHHH!!!

J: AAAAHHH!!!

SKIP.....

After healing ourselves, things were pretty awkward between us. J decided to leave me alone, I was fine with that. She even bullied N less, I know she still did it but made sure not to do it around me.