One Shot Crossover

I had just finished watching The Promening, which was awesome! We finally got to see what the Absolute Solver was capable of. And J was back! And Tessa is now an active threat!

Me: Man, even though it would be dangerous, I wish I could interact with them as my OC.

I went to sleep and dreamed of Murder Drones. It wasn't clear what exactly was happening, but I knew it had something to do with the show. When my alarm went off, I noticed something was off. I wasn't in bed anymore, and I could hear wind? That didn't make sense. I opened my eyes and saw-

Me: Holy shit my wish came true! I'm Serial Designation AK!

Off to the side I noticed another drone, they weren't a Worker or a Disassembly Drone.

Mystery Drone: Wait a damn minute, am I in Murder drones?

He turned to me.

Mystery Drone: Wait a damn minute, I know you. Is that you AK?

I brought out my claws.

Me: How do know who I am? You a fan of Glitch Productions?

If he said yes, I'd know he's from my world.

Mystery Drone: Yes, I saw your story.

That calmed me down a little, but I wanted to be sure.

Me: Oh, you're a fan, huh? Well just to be thorough, what's my channel name?

Mystery Drone: Kaijufan2003.

Me: Alright, you're good. No need for claws then. Since you've read my story and know what I can do, wanna tell me what your OC can do? Cause you sure as hell ain't a Worker or Disassembly drone.

Mystery Drone: Oh, my OC Leon. He's a project drone.

Me: Oh yeah? What's that? Do you have any special abilities or weapons like a Disassembly Drone? Are you smart like a Worker and good at building stuff? Maybe some extra abilities like Doll has with the Absolute solver?

Leon: Oh yeah. My ability is that I can make anything, and I mean ANYTHING. Here's an example.

He created a bag out of nothing and pulled out a fucking lightsaber!

Leon: Pretty cool ain't it? Also-

He put the lightsaber back in and pulled out a katana.

Me: Whoa dude! That's so OP! Anyways, wanna go to the landing pod to see when exactly we are? I hope we're at most before episode 3, and earliest not too long before episode 1.

Leon: Wait, you can go to the landing pod. I'm going to the colony to make sure we're here before Doll tries to merc everyone.

He started to run.

Me: Hold it, make a phone or something so we can communicate. When we get to our respective destinations we can tell each other what we find and guess when we are.

Leon agreed and made the phones and we each went our separate ways. I flew around a bit till I found the corpse spire and landing pod. I went in and saw 2 skeletons inside.

Me: Damn, were here after the promening started I just hope the action hasn't started yet.

I texted this to Leon and then flew to find him.

Cut to Leon pov

As I was running I got a text from AK and since it was episode 3 I changed into some prom clothes. After that I kept running but then thought of something.

Me: Wait, I can make anything, that means...

I made a katana and sliced the air which opened a portal directly to the stage of the ballroom. I went through and saw V ready to start killing. I tapped the side of her head with my katana.