1st Day As A Worker Drone

(I made this 2nd one first, the colored one is the official design

(I made this 2nd one first, the colored one is the official design. I just included this so you guys would know what he looks like with his hood on)

I had to think about this, eventually I would go crazy. Whether I wanted to or not. There were a few ways I could deal with this, I could drink oil before any symptoms showed up, wait until something happened and then go binge drinking, and yeah that's all I got. Anyways I figured a good sleep would help clear my mind. My new room was pretty spacious but bland. I figured I could decorate some other time. When I woke up I headed to the classroom. Considering it was full this was definitely before episode 1.

Teacher: Attention class, we have a new student. Please behave. And you, please introduce yourself.

Me: Heyyyyyyy...my names Cralwer. And some random Workers found me offline and then for some reason I suddenly activated. Since I'm around your ages they said I had to go to school. So yeah that's it.

Teacher: Great, now take a seat.

I found an empty seat next to Doll.

Me: Hi, what's your name?

Doll: I am Doll.

Me: Ok. So you got any advice for the new guy or-

Teacher: Uzi, please sit normal.

Uzi: Bite me!

Doll: Here she goes again.

Me: This normal for her?

Doll: Yes, she always ends up causing a scene.

Me: Huh, ok. Sounds like something to look forward to.

Doll: Trust me, it gets old fast.

Me: We'll see about that.

Teacher: Anyways-

I tuned him out and played one of those match 3 or more puzzle games the whole time. Eventually class was over, I took this time to meet with some of the other main drones.

Lizzy: Alright new guy, just so you know the teachers my dad. So that menas you listen to me unless you want your grades docked.

Me: (whispers) Bitch.

Lizzy: What was that?

Me: Boss, I said boss.

Lizzy: Glad we understand each other.

She walked away, then Thad walked up to me.

Thad: Hey new guy!

Me: Crawler, my names Crawler.

Thad: Ok, Crawler. I'm Thad, you seem like a cool dude. Maybe we could hang out some time?

Me: I'm busy today, but yeah. Some other time sounds good.

Then it was just me and Uzi.

Me: Hi Uzi! So-

Uzi: Bite me! I already know you're going to make fun of me. So shut up!

Me: Jeez, calm down. I just wanted say that you definitely stand out. Not in a bad way, in a "I'm definitely not gonna forget her" way.

Uzi: Tell that to everyone else, almost no one bothers to remember my name.

Me: I remember you.

Uzi: I know! You already said my name!

Me: I think I'll talk to you tomorrow, you seem a little agitated.

Uzi: Bite me!

Me: I don't think you'd want me to do that cause of my fang. Anyways I'll just go now.

Uzi looked surprised as if she just noticed that I had a fang, she would probably question me tomorrow. As I was walking out, I ran into Doll.

Me: Hey Doll.

Doll: Hello. I've never seen a Worker Drone with fangs, could you elaborate on that?

Me: It's just how I was designed. Ya know you're the first person to point that out?

Doll: I see, would you happen to have any special abilities?

Me: I can deal extra damage if I bite someone. Ya know, get more oil leaking out. But I can't shoot lasers or fly or anything.

Doll: I see, goodbye for now.

Guess she was automatically suspicious of me. Hehe, if this was Among Us I'd be sus. When I got to my room, I just then remembered that I designed my character with Absolute Solver. Meaning even if I wasn't using it now, it'd definitely come up later. And if Uzi was any indication overheating is really painful. So fuck it, I'm just gonna grab one idiot to snack on. I won't even drink all the oil, just a little, I do not wanna risk overheating. At around midnight I snuck out, hood up to cover my face, and wandered around till I found someone just standing alone.

Worker: Well here I am alone in a hall with no cameras! I just decided to say that out loud for no reason!

I tried to activate the Solver but all it did was break his visor instead of decapitate him. He started to scream.

Me: Shit.

I ran over and covered his mouth with one hand, then used my other to continuously hit him in his already broken visor. Eventually I broke though and reached whatever the Worker Drone equivalent of a brain would be. Then I dragged the body back to my room while avoiding any oil spills so no one would be able to tell a body was dragged through here. After making sure my door was locked, I started drinking from the guys smashed in visor. Once I had what I thought was enough I felt pretty good. Physically, I was still worried and nervous about what would happen now that there's been a murder. Well, thats all for day 1.