Sucked In

I was watching Murder Drones Episode 2, then right as it ended my phone shut off. Then a burst of light and electricity came out my phone and blinded me. When I could see again I was falling.

Me: SHIT!!!

I closed eyes before I hit the floor, when I did hit I surprisingly didn't feel any pain.

Me: What the fuck!?!

I got up and looked at my surroundings.

Me: No way, am I really...?

I looked at my hands, they weren't human.

Me: No way, let me check...

I pictured wings coming out my back and what do you know, I got wings.

Me: Well that confirms it, I'm in Murder Drones as my OC....AWESOME!!! Welp, time to meet the team, hopefully I'm here before the pilot. Time to fly!

I took off with a "WAHOO!" and went searching for the corpse spire

Me: Alright let's see, this shouldn't be hard to find. It's pretty big and and stands out.

Me: There it is! V! J! N! Here I come!

I saw V drinking oil from a Worker Drone's head, and J being rude to N. When I landed the force sent J and V flying. When they got up, both looked pissed. J especially.

J: Who are you? Why are you here?

Since I was my OC, I would go by that identity.

Me: I'm Serial Designation AK, and I'm here to help!

N: You're new to our squad? Alright!

J: SHUT UP!!! And as for you, I'm the leader of this squad. So you listen to me! You better not be as useless as that waste of space over there.

She pointed to N. I rolled my eyes.

J: V! Let's go!

Both took off.

Me: Well that happened.

I said with a deadpanned look.

N: Well that was J and V, you'll love them!

The poor, naive, loveable idiot. J is not as loveable as he says.

Me: Ok...what are they like?

I decided to play dumb to not raise suspicion.

N: V's great! There's a lot of mutual respect between us. Also, I secretly have a huge crush on her, BUT YOU CAN'T TELL HER, OK!?

Me: Got it dude, won't say anything.

N: Then there's J, she's awesome!

Me: Yeah, sure. Whatever you say. You've known her longer than me. What about you, what are you like?

N: I'm Serial Designation N. Everyone tells me that I'm useless and terrible, but I always make sure to do my best!

Me: Well I'm sure you're great! Now I'll tell you about me! As I said, I'm Serial Designation AK, and I'm a specially designed model! I am jam packed with nanite acid! It's in my claws.

I showed off my claws, which where tipped with yellow.

Me: Wings.

I showed off my wings, which also were tipped with nanite acid.

Me: I got an extra acidic stinger with extra spikes. And I even got acid in my helmet. The spikes are the stingers, that's why they're yellow. Same with the spikes on my hands, wrists, and feet. What do you think?

N: You're awesome!

Me: Thanks! Also, unlike you 3, my fangs are always visible, even when my mouth is closed.