FIFTY - FOUR

ZACHARY ADEN CONTRERAS

It was already late at night when I decided to become a housebreaker and enter my twin's property. This was the first time I had ever done something like this, driven purely by curiosity.

After speaking with Cairo, I immediately headed to the property to look for my other twin, only to find out that he wasn't there. Cairo had informed me that our grandfather already knew that I was alive because they had seen me on the airport's CCTV footage a few days ago. However, I was aware that they were unaware of my communication with Cairo.

I would like to keep my visit to the Philippines a secret, but it seems that I still have no escape at the moment. I only came here because of the job assignment I was given, although I have a feeling that the person I am currently looking for is somehow connected to me. I still lack sufficient evidence for now.

Inakyat ko ang bakod ng bahay at mabilis tumalima sa gilid para hanapin ang bintana. When I saw a window on the second floor, I immediately climbed up and easily clicked it open.

I jumped down and looked around. Masyadong madilim sa kwarto at nagtaka pa ako dahil umaalisangaw ang perfume sa loob. A woman's perfume?

Nagdududa na ako rito. Nagdadala ba ng babae si Zairon? Napangisi nalang ako. May tinatago palang pagka chickboy ang little bro ko. Akala ko ba si Laurenesang lang babae no'n?

I slowly walked towards the door where the switch was located and when I turned it on, I raised my eyebrow when I saw a woman's painting.

Pinasadahan ko ng tingin ang mga painting hanggang umabot ako sa huli.

Napailing ako. "Huh, What an obsessive little bro," komento ko at tiningnan pa ang ibang gamit sa loob.

Zairon has a selfish attitude. Naalala ko pang ayaw na ayaw niyang magpahiram ng gamit lalo na at paborito niya. He's a possessive jerk I know in my whole life but I didn't expect him to become obsessed with a woman because he is not simp before.

Agad akong nakaisip ng kalokohan but before that, I will visit this woman. I don't know what's special about her. She's not even that hot and sexy. Ano kayang special sa babaeng 'to?

Let's see.. Let's see..

I asked Zaiden where that woman is now but since he's fond of her, hindi agad sinabi.

Parang aagawin ko naman. Hindi ko naman type ang babaeng iyon at saka, nilawayan na 'yon ng kambal ko. Ayoko ng kunin kapag gan'on 'no.

Mabuti nalang at dahil sa kakulitan ko, nalaman ko ang ibang detalye ng babae. I really don't want to stalk her, okay? Curious lang ako.

-

I blew out my cigarette before tossing it into the trash. I glanced at the unfamiliar house before me-a two-story structure that appeared to be made of unfinished cement. The house stood tall but it seemed like it still needed some work. I also noticed the spacious gardens surrounding the property, giving it a provincial feel.

"So, this is where that woman lives?" I muttered to myself, checking the map tracker on my phone to confirm that it was indeed her house. What was her name again? Nakalimutan ko na naman dahil ang hirap kasing bigkasin.