EPILOGUE - 2/2

"THAT girl, are you going to marry her? saang pamilya siya nagmula?" Tanong ni Grandpa na nagpasalubong ng kilay ko.

"You don't have to know, Lolo." I replied plainly. I'm still mad right now. I went back to the grocery store in the mall, but she disappeared quickly, and I might not be calm if I don't see her again.

"Come on, grandson. I want to know this girl you like."

"I don't like her." Tipid kong sagot. Hindi ako bata para magustuhan lang siya.

Tumaas ang isang kilay niya. "Oh? Really? I thought you wanted her. But anyway, I want to inform you na ipakilala na kitang tagapagmana ng hospital. I hope before you work as the next CEO, you already have a family on your own."

I already did. May anak na ako sa kanya at gagamitin ko iyon para matali na siya sa'kin. It's selfish, I know but I won't waste anymore time.

When she notices that she's pregnant, I will wait for her to talk to me, and I want her to think that I don't know anything about her pregnancy. I'm excited to become his husband. I will immediately marry her at dadalhin niya ang apelyedo ko kahit saang lugar siya sa magpunta at wala ng aagaw pa sa kaniya lalo na kay Zaiden. I won't let him have her.

"Let's play a game, grandson." Biglang sabi ni Grandpa nang hindi na ako umimik.

"Game?" Tinaas ko ang aking tingin sa kaniya.

"More like a deal." Tinapos niya ang kinain at uminom ng tubig.

"What is it?" Curious kong tanong.

"If that girl you were talking about will marry you before you become the CEO this year, I will stop pairing you with someone else's child."

Kunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya.

"You have to unless, give me a grandson with that woman and take her child away." He added with an amusing expression.

Nagkatitigan kami ni Grandpa and I know what he's thinking right now. If my love, Laurene, gets pregnant, I will use our child to catch her and she doesn't even have a choice but to be with me in the end.

"You really want me to do it, huh?" I replied with a smirk.

"Of course. I know what's on your mind, Grandson. I won't stop you for doing so." Tugon niya.

"Deal. I will do that, Grandpa. After all, I will never get married to anyone, kung hindi naman siya ang papakasalan ko."

Tinitigan ko ang mga palad ko. Parehong kamay na gustong hawakan si Laurene, angkinin siya at mahalin. My affection for her was twisted, as opposed to people often idealizing it as pure love. I wanted all of her; and by any means necessary, she had to be mine in the end.

Even when I could admit that my affection was perverse, I neither felt guilty nor did I feel guilty with my actions. I know that I am scheming; I know myself and it does not matter what anyone says about me. Ang gusto ko lamang ay ang maging akin siya habambuhay.. It's all that I want. My love for her consumed me, an emotion so strong that it scared me at times.

I was aware of the consequences of my actions--of the hurt that I might cause. But the thought of losing Laurene was even more terrifying. I don't think of anyone but her, only her.

I will do whatever it takes. Laurene will be mine, no matter what.

__
LAURENE left me after I heard she's having a miscarriage. She left me hurting alone. She left me but still, I want to search for her. Hindi ako napapanatag kapag hindi ko siya nakikita. No matter how many times she pushes me away and no matter how many times she hurts me, it's okay because I know she will love me.