Chapter 2 First Adventure

"Urrrahhhhhh!!!!!" a frightened scream from multiple number of goblins before been slashed by a long knife.

A hunter who just keep swing his arm by holding a long knife which makes countless of goblins scattered into pieces and eventually disappeared with magic stones left. "roarrrr!!!" a kobold which is a child size wolf like monster seems to catch an opportunity to jump onto the hunter to carry out an assault, but unfortunately the hunter just counter it with a swing of his arm, "rrraaahhh!!!" another desperate moaning from the beast before it dissapeared. 

After clearing the monsters in a certain area of the floor, Zald the hunter begin to look upwards and downwards, walking around the floor like he was observing the whole floor.

Floor 1-4, it appeared to be a wide hallway in a tunnel with shining green stones on a wall, as if act like a welcoming trap to humans from the dungeon. In this wide hallway, there are some side road in it, and Zald seems like purposely walk into every side road from main road, every side road lead to different outcome, some were just an empty dead end, some were bunch of goblins and kobold reside inside act like a trap awaits for the adventures to be lure in.

"Zald, your strength and swordsmanship are amazing, at this rate you could easily pass through floor 5 or lower, but why do you keep wondering around at floor 1-4? Hector asked it with curiously. 

"During the hunting time while I was in my village, my focus aren't just the prey, before and after hunting the prey, observing the environment and geography will be the first thing to do, is it a problem to do it in the dungeon?" Zald replied.

"No just curious, proceed." Hector replied. (What a strange kid, mostly newbie with gifted skill will just rush forward to lower floor as far as they can.) Hector pov. 

After the satisfaction of hunting and observing Zald begin to move to the floor 5, which monsters such as killer ant and war shadows reside in. From this floor onwards, adventure start to die, it is recommended level 1 adventures has at least G in their status or formed in a party to explore in here. The structure are no big different from floor 1-4, is still a hallway-like structure just wider and more side roads, and some side roads are as wide as the main road, it could cause confusion to adventures.

(So this is where you begin to hunt, dungeon.) Zald pov talking to dungeon, "schwig" Zald suddenly swing his knife towards a wall which has a shadow-like figure under the shining stones. "Uwaaahhh!!!" the shadow-figure begin to turn into a substances and disappeared with a magic stone left. "What a bad trap, you don't even shut your presence." Zald said it to the disappeared war shadow. 

(Impressive.....usually newbie adventurer won't notice the camouflage technique of war shadow this soon, that's why newbie adventurer begin to die here.) Maxim pov.

The hunting and exploring of floor 5-7 went well, then the group begin to move to floor 8. "This will be the last floor to adventure today, after watched you did in the upper floors just now, I'm truly acknowledge your capability kid." Hector said. 

"Schwig schwig" "crickkkk!!!", sound of blade slicing the meat of killer ant and dying voices of them has travel through the hallway where Zald has walk through. 

"Hmm....?" an entrance of side road has drawn Zald attention, a sense of danger which has alarm Zald. "...There is something inside." Zald said, "....As you can notice the structure of floor 8 onwards are starting to become abnormal, unpattern, over expand compare to floors before....this is where abnormal event begin." Maxim said it with a serious face.

"Crickkkkkk!!!" A gigantic insect like monster suddenly rushed out from the dark side road, the groups jump backwards at the same time to avoid the ambush. 

"Killer Ant? But the size is way to large, and it has a scorpion tail....an enhanced type?!" Hector said it loudly.

"Jackpot!!!" Maxim said it excitedly. 

"Guys, may I have a selfish request?" Zald asked. 

"Let me hunt it by myself." Zald replied himself after short moment of silence.