Chapter 20 Trial Part 2

"This way! Another 40 minutes we shall reached floor 17!" Alexander pointing a direction. 

"Monster incoming!!!" Ihwa shouted

Monsters from the caves roam out like a flood, the front caves, the side caves, and the caves behind the party. 

"Schwig! Paw! Paw! Thrud! Schwig!..." The party try to clear out the passage.

"Why the monsters suddenly...this is just like..." Alexander complaining while fire his arrows. 

"Hmp? So is you!!!" Zald whispered angrily while he look into a cave in front of them.

The bat monster is in the cave, the cave is too dark so it took some time for the party to notice.

"Raaarrhh!!!" The bat monster keep screaming and sonic wave coming out from it's mouth.

"He's...summoning!" Zald seems to understand it's action. 

"Alexander! Sinclair! fire at it!! We cover you!" Zald shouted.

"Windbreaker!" "Flora!" Both fire their weapons into the cave. 

"Rrhhh..." The bat monster stop screaming and begin to dodge the arrows and sticks. 

"Erghh!!! There's too much!" Ihwa whispered.

The monsters are keep increasing, surrounded the party as the horde gonna swallowed them. 

"What is it doing?" Alexander looking at the bat monster which just walk out from the cave.

"Don't tell me...It's collecting the magic stones!" Zald watch the bat monster bend down to collect something from the floor. 

 "Do monster can even think of that?!!" Sinclair nearly fainted after hearing that. 

"That's it!!!" Zald lift up his sword, and hit onto the ground pointing the directions of the bat monster. 

"Pawww!!!" The ground trembled, a wave of force heading towards the monster from Zald sword.

"roarrr!!!" Monsters disappeared along where the wave pass.

"Rrghh!" The bat monster jump high and grab the wall to avoid the attack. 

"Raahh...." The bat monster stared at Zald angrily then it crawl into a dark cave on the wall. 

After few moments.....

"Ha....ha...ha...finally finished!" Sinclair can't stop breathing.

"That is almost like 'monster party'." Alexander said.

Monster party, an irregular situation where different kind of monsters gathered rapidly. 

"....If we didn't kill it, we can't leave floor 16." Zald suddenly said.

"Zald! This is not the time to show off!" Alexander with an angry tone.

"I'm not show off, that monster waited us at here purposely." Zald explained.

"""!!!!!""" The party and victim with a shocking face. 

"Before we enter this area, there are less monster barely to see a pack, but once we enter here, monsters started to gather, it must be watching us quite some time." Zald keep explaining. 

Where the party currently located is a wide space area, multiple passages link to this area. Monsters could come from the passages, which means that this place have high chances get surrounded by monster, is a natural trap. 

"I remember there still an area such as this place we need cross to reach floor 17..." Zald look at the front cave.

"It will wait for us then...." Ihwa with a worried expression.