Chapter 9 Celebration

"Maxim-kun!!! level up!!!" Screamed excitedly by Zeus.

"Finally reached level 3, It's been over a year...." Murmured by Maxim.

"Damn I've been catch up! Shouldn't let you show off during that time!" Complained joyfully by Hector.

"Our second string adventures sure have move a step forward."  Said by Dillios.

"I heard that 'Light bringer' also level up after that expedition..." Murmured by Deimos.

"Ha....Every time I move one step forward, she's gonna move further...." Sigh by Maxim. 

"Ayee....Stop competing, come on let's go celebrate, bring up the newbies!" Cheered by Zeus. 

(It's seem like while we're gone, the newbies has been developed well, especially Zald....At this rate he would ranked up in anytime.) Dilios pov while reading Zald status report. 

Meanwhile in Hera Familia.....

"Victoria-chan!!! Level Up!!!" Same as an old god, a goddess also said the same words excitedly. 

"What an unexpected reward....I remember you have just ranked up to level 3 10 months ago." Said by a black short hair with voluptuous yet athlete body built woman. 

"I'm just lucky Captain Dalia, I wouldn't successfully slain that dragon without the help of Zeus Familia." Said humbly by Victoria. 

"Aren't you just wanna give compliment to your little boy friend?" Said sarcastically by a dark blue hair girl with slightly shorter than Dalia. 

"Am I? How's your expedition Captain Dalia, Madam Hekate?" Asked by Victoria to Dalia and the blue hair girl appeared to be the Vice Captain.

"Nothing change....I hate to admit, but basically is combine strength of all the higher-ups of Zeus and Hera Familia to take down Udaeus, the excelia must been deduct." Said by Dalia.

"Stop the serious discussion, let's go celebrate! I know a place, and bring up the newbies!" Cheered by Hera.

(Hmmm.....The newbies seems doing well while we're gone.) Hekate pov while reading Ihwa status report. 

In a tavern.....

"Cheers!!!!" Two groups of Familia toast their cups together. 

""Let us celebrate of our course for dungeon exploration, for all our members return home safely!"" Cheered by Zeus and Hera. 

The two Familia nearly covered up the whole tavern, the higher-ups and gods are seated in the middle of the whole tavern, the second strings are split into several tables beside it, and a group of 4 newbies are having their meal at the corner. 

"I didn't expect both of you are from the great Hera Familia!" Said excitedly by Alexander.

"Why are you so surprise, you two are also from the great Zeus Familia." Replied sarcastically by Sinclair. 

"Hahaha...You're right." Said embarrassedly by Alexander  

(He's not good with talking to woman, and yet he still this energetic. Well I'm not good either.) Zald pov.

"So how's your adventure?" Asked by Ihwa to Zald.

"...Not much different from the last time we met, I basically discovered the upper floors completely." Answered by Zald.

"Do you wanna goto the middle floor?" Asked by Ihwa.

"....I do, but it is forbidden by my familia for a level 1 like me go there." Answered by Zald.

"It's must be more interesting in middle floor." Murmured by Ihwa. 

"....I know this could be a bit mind your business, but I suggest you not to go there alone." Said by Zald. 

After hearing the lecturer from Dilios, Zald have some awareness of the middle floor. Although monsters from 13th-14th floor which is called the first line are not much different from the upper floors in term of strength, but the structure of the environment is completely different, the roads are not flat anymore, instead of a hallway structure, is more like a cave tunnel structure, that's why middle floor also known as 'Cave labyrinth'. The monsters will respawn faster and the monsters which are equivalent to level 2 in term of strength from 15th-17th are not restricted to those floors, they will run up to floor 13-14 in some rare cases. 

"Hmmmm....." An unhappy expression from Ihwa. 

"How about we formed a party!!!" Suddenly said by Alexander.

"If a party of four members, we can overcome 13th floor." said by Alexander. 

"Alexander, this is serious matter, don't promised people on something you are not certainty." Whispered by Zald. 

"Come on Zald...You really wanna turn down those girls? I promised we just wandering in floor 13, you're hunter right? Aren't you curious?" Asked by Alexander.

"Errrr....Is this really ok?" Asked worriedly by Sinclair.

""If anything happens I will protect you, Sinclair."" Said by both Alexander and Ihwa. 

"Huh.....ok but I'm not sure the higher ups will agree." Said by Zald.

"...." A Speechless look from the others in the group.

"Wait, you guys planning on sneaking behind our Familia back?" shocked asking by Zald. 

Meanwhile in one of the second string group.....

"Cheers!!!" a toast from everyone on that table.

"Maxim I heard you level up, that's the man I loved!!!" Cheered by Victoria.

"A behind step from you though." A short reply from Maxim.

"Of course, I'm a genius!!! Aren't you already aware of that since back the days in 'Empire'?" Said proudly by Victoria.

Maxim and Victoria came from the same country, the 'Empire'. An aggressive nation conquered countless lands of the northern region in it's history, but currently the nation has went through a downfall period, the main reason is due to the 'One Eye Black Dragon' reside in the dragon valley which locate at the most north part of the world. Killing that dragon is the reason why Maxim and Victoria become adventurers. 

"I heard they are some disturb report from the newbies." Said by Hector.

"I heard that too." Replied from Victoria.

"It appeared they have encountered with the Osiris Familia." Said by Maxim.

"That mysterious Familia, Zeus and Hera Familia has offered them multiple times of cooperation in the expedition business, but they either declined or no respond." Said by Hector.

"Who cares about them, if they want war, I can give it to them, that's it." Said by Victoria. 

(These newbies....they are like magnet, keep dragging abnormal situations from the surrounding.) Hector Pov. 

Later Zeus was punched by Hera in the face due to an molest attempt to the waitress.